Member's Mark Exceed Dry Puppy Food, Chicken & Rice (20 lbs.)
Why we love this
About this item
- Chicken and rice-flavored puppy food made with real chicken
- Natural fiber for digestion
- No fillers or artificial preservatives
Delight your furry best friend with Member's Mark™ Exceed Dry Puppy Food with Chicken and Rice (20 lbs.). This formula is scientifically designed to meet the nutritional level your dog needs so they grow up happy and strong. Your puppy will love the flavors as much as you love the formula.
What Kind of Ingredients Are in Member's Mark Exceed Dry Puppy Food with Chicken and Rice?
This puppy food is made with real chicken as its number one ingredient. This means that the bulk of your puppy's diet is based on real food and not second-tier additives. Member's Mark also includes many other wholesome ingredients such as: chicken meal, ground barley, brown rice, ground sorghum, animal fat, dried peas, lamb meal, mehaden fish meal and more. Your dog deserves the best in this critical growth period and Member's Mark Exceed Dry Puppy Food is determined to be your trusted health partner along the way. This dog food recipe does not contain corn, soy, wheat or meat by-products.
How Is Member's Mark Exceed Dry Puppy Food with Chicken and Rice Formulated?
This dry puppy food is committed to being the best puppy food available. This high-quality formula was created after assessing the findings from latest scientific research in puppy and dog nutritional health. This means they make sure your puppy is getting an ample supply of protein, fiber, calcium, zinc, vitamin A, vitamin D and more to keep their systems running and developing as healthy as possible.
How Do I Transition My Puppy to Member's Mark Exceed Dry Puppy Food?
If your puppy is switching from another food formula, try to add small portions of Member's Mark Exceed Dry Puppy Food to their current brand. Over the next 7 to 10 days, gradually decrease the amount of the old brand and introduce this formula until you achieve 100% switchover. If your puppy needs help switching to solid foods, simply mix one part warm water with the puppy food and stir. Discard the bowl after 30 minutes to maintain freshness.
- Toy (3-12 lbs.)
- 1/3 to 2-1/4 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Small (12-25 lbs.)
- 1-1/4 to 4 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Medium (25-50 lbs.)
- 2 to 6-1/2 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Large (50-75 lbs.)
- 2-3/4 to 8-3/4 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Extra large (75 - 100 lbs.)
- 3-3/4 to 9-1/2 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Extra large (100 - 125 lbs.)
- 4-3/4 to 11-2/3 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Giant (125 - 150 lbs.)
- 6-1/2 to 13 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Giant (150+ lbs.)
- 6-1/2 to 9 +1/2 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)**
*Amounts are based on a standard 8 oz. dry measuring cup. An individual dog's intake may differ from this guide. Adjust the amount of food offered to maintain good body condition.
**For each 10 lbs. of bodyweight over 150 lbs.
Nutritional Adequacy Statement (AAFCO Statement)
NUTRITIONAL ADEQUACY STATEMENT (AAFCO STATEMENT): Member's Mark® Exceed® Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.