Member's Mark Exceed Dry Dog Food, Lamb & Rice (35 lbs.)
Why We Love This
With a new recipe and a continued commitment to putting meat at the top of the ingredients list, this dog food by Member’s Mark is a choice you can trust.
About this item
- Real lamb is the first ingredient
- Natural fiber for digestion
- No corn or meat by-products in this Member's Mark Exceed Dog Food
- No fillers or artificial preservatives added
- Contains omega-6 and omega-3
Feed your canine companions a healthy meal each and every time by serving them Member's Mark™ Exceed® Dry Dog Food, Lamb & Rice (35 lbs). This excellent dry dog food uses the latest in scientific research and studies to create an outstanding option that your best friends will love. So whether you are feeding one beloved pet or many, be sure to stock your house with this 35-lb bag of natural dog food.
What is the Best Dry Dog Food?
Owners who take the time and energy to ensure that their dogs are eating properly and in a healthy manner know that not all dog food is created the same. That is why Member's Mark Exceed Dog Food has been rigorously developed to meet the nutrition levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles during all stages of life. That way, you can rest assured and have plenty of peace of mind that the lamb and rice mixture used in Member's Mark pet food is a fantastic and healthy choice.
What Are The Main Ingredients In This Dry Dog Food?
While there are certainly a number of ingredients that compose this dry dog food, main ingredients are the following: lamb, chicken meal, brown rice, ground barley and animal fat. This helps to provide a large amount of essential nutrients for your canine companion. This way, you will help to ensure that each one can live a long, happy and healthy life.
How Often Should I Feed My Dog?
Individual dogs may have unique dietary requirements, so when making a large change to their diet, even if switching to Member's Mark Exceed® Dog Food, you should consider consulting your veterinarian. As a general feeding guide, however, you can look to the following: Adult toy-sized (up to 12 lbs) dogs can be fed this dry dog food at a rate of 1/3 to 1 cup per day. Small dogs (13-25 lbs) can be fed 1 to 1-3/4 cups per day. Medium dogs (26-50 lbs) should be fed about 1-3/4 to 3 cups per day. Large dogs (51 to 75 lbs) will generally require 3 to 4 cups per day. Extra-large dogs (76 to 125 lbs) may require up to 6 cups a day, and finally, giant dogs (126+ lbs) can eat 7-1/2 cups per day.
Lamb, chicken meal, ground barley, brown rice, grain sorghum, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried peas, lamb meal, fish meal, dried egg, pea protein, dried plain beet pulp, brewer's dried yeast, salt, natural flavor, whole flaxseed, potassium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, calcium carbonate, zinc oxide, L-Ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), niacin, vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, manganous oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitratre, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione sodium bisulfate complex (source of vitamin K activity), riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, cobalt carbonate.
Crude protein (26.0% min), crude fat (14.0% min), crude fiber (4.0% max), moisture (12.0% min), linoleic acid (2.0% min), calcium (1.0% min), phosphorus (0.8% min), zinc (150 mg/kg min), selenium (0.4% mg/kg min), vitamin A (15,000 IU/kg min), vitamin D (1,000 IU/kg min), vitamin E (100 IU/kg min), alpha - linolenic acid* (0.2% min), ascorbic acid - source of vitamin C (40 mg/kg min), chondroitin sulfate* (400 mg/kg min), glucosamine* (100 mg/kg).
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Toy (3-12 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1/3 to 1 cup per day*
- Puppy: 1/3 to 2-1/4 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Small (13-25 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1 to 1-3/4 cups per day*
- Puppy: 1 to 3-1/2 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Medium (26-50 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1-3/4 to 3 cups per day*
- Puppy: 2 to 6 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Large (51-75 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 3 to 4 cups per day*
- Puppy: 2-2/3 to 8-1/4 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Extra large (76 - 100 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 4 to 5 cups per day*
- Puppy: 3-1/2 to 8-3/4 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Extra large (101 - 125 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 5 to 6 cups per day*
- Puppy: 4-1/3 to 10-1/3 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Giant (126 - 150 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 6 to 7 cups per day*
- Puppy: 5-1/4 to 12 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Giant (150+ lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 7 + 1/2 cups per day**
- Puppy: 5-1/4 to 8 -1/3+1 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)**
*Amounts are based on a standard 8 oz. dry measuring cup. An individual dog's intake may differ from this guide. Adjust the amount of food offered to maintain good body condition. Note that pregnant dogs' intake will vary during gestation, and nursing dogs' intake may double or quadruple.
**For each 10 lbs. of body weight over 150 lbs.
Nutritional Adequacy Statement (AAFCO Statement)
NUTRITIONAL ADEQUACY STATEMENT (AAFCO STATEMENT): Member's Mark® Exceed® Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.