Member's Mark Exceed Dry Dog Food, Chicken & Rice (35 lbs.)
Why We Love This
With a new recipe and a continued commitment to putting meat at the top of the ingredients list, this dog food by Member’s Mark is a choice you can trust.
About this item
- 35 lb. pack of dry dog food
- Made with real chicken, rice and other high quality ingredients
- Contains a essential vitamins and nutrients
- No added fillers or artificial preservatives
- Includes a useful feeding guide on back
Use Member's Mark™ Exceed® Dry Dog Food, Chicken & Rice (35 lbs.) to treat your four-legged friend to a quality meal. It comes in a resealable bag to maintain freshness.
What’s in Member's Mark Exceed Dry Dog Food, Chicken & Rice?
This dog food is made with real chicken, rice and other tasty ingredients. It doesn't contain any by-product meals, wheat, soy or corn.
Is Member's Mark Exceed Dry Dog Food, Chicken & Rice Healthy?
This dry dog food meets the nutritional standards put forward by the AAFCO. It contains a variety of vital vitamins and nutrients that can help your dog maintain good health. With one serving, you can supply your pet with protein, fiber, calcium, zinc and vitamins D and E.
With 35 lbs. of dry dog food in one bag, it's ideal for shelters, doggy daycares and homes with multiple canines. Thanks to its large quantity, you can use it to offer nutrient-dense meals. This bag of dog food is also great for households with one pet, giving them plenty on hand to feed their four-legged friend.
Includes a Convenient Feeding Guide
On the back of this package, there's a feeding guide that can help you prepare the perfect portion for your pet. It shows you an estimated amount of food that should be suitable for your dog. For example, if you have a large 150 lb. pet, then it’s recommended that you give him or her over 7.5 cups of this chicken and rice dog food. On the feeding guide, you’ll also find several other descriptions to suit the needs of your pet.
Chicken, chicken meal, ground barley, brown rice, grain sorghum, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried peas, lamb meal, fish meal, dried egg, dried plain beet pulp, dried brewer's yeast, pea protein, whole flaxseed, natural flavor, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, calcium carbonate, zinc oxide, L-Ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), niacin, vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, manganous oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitratre, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione sodium bisulfate complex (source of vitamin K activity), riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, cobalt carbonate.
Crude protein (28.0% min), crude fat (14.0% min), crude fiber (4.0% max), moisture (12.0% min), linoleic acid (2.0% min), calcium (1.0% min), phosphorus (0.8% min), zinc (150 mg/kg min), selenium (0.4% mg/kg min), vitamin A (15,000 IU/kg min), vitamin D (1,000 IU/kg min), vitamin E (100 IU/kg min), alpha - linolenic acid* (0.2% min), ascorbic acid - source of vitamin C (40 mg/kg min), chondroitin sulfate* (400 mg/kg min), glucosamine* (100 mg/kg).
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Toy (3-12 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1/3 to 1 cup per day*
- Puppy: 1/3 to 2-1/4 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Small (13-25 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1 to 1-3/4 cups per day*
- Puppy: 1 to 3-2/3 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Medium (26-50 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1-3/4 to 3 cups per day*
- Puppy: 2 to 6-1/4 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Large (51-75 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 2-2/3 to 3-2/3 cups per day*
- Puppy: 3 to 8-1/3 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Extra large (76 - 100 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 3-2/3 to 4-1/2 cups per day*
- Puppy: 3-2/3 to 9 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Extra large (101 - 125 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 4-1/2 to 6 cups per day*
- Puppy: 4-1/2 to 10-2/3 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Giant (126 - 150 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 6 to 6-3/4 cups per day*
- Puppy: 5-1/3 to 10-1/3 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Giant (150+ lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 7-1/2 + 1/2 cups per day**
- Puppy: 6 to 8 -1/2+1 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)**
*Amounts are based on a standard 8 oz. dry measuring cup. An individual dog's intake may differ from this guide. Adjust the amount of food offered to maintain good body condition. Note that pregnant dogs' intake will vary during gestation, and nursing dogs' intake may double or quadruple.
**For each 10 lbs. of bodyweight over 150 lbs.
Nutritional Adequacy Statement (AAFCO Statement)
NUTRITIONAL ADEQUACY STATEMENT (AAFCO STATEMENT): Member's Mark® Exceed® Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.