Member's Mark Donut Shop Coffee, Single-Serve Cups (100 ct.)
Why We Love This
About this item
- Boasts a full-bodied flavor of red fruits, sweet caramel and toasted almonds
- The crisp acidity of the blend is nicely balanced with a sweet, lasting finish that is fantastic any time of day
- Compatible with Keurig 2.0® and single-serve machines
- This blend uses two types of coffee: naturally processed and washed process. The washed process gives the blend a crisp, clean cup and purity of flavor. The natural process gives the cup a sweet, syrupy complexity
- 100% Arabica coffee
- Fair Trade Certified
- This coffee is roasted to a medium roast level to accentuate the caramelization and sugar browning of the blend, while also illuminating the intrinsic palate profile of the coffee.
- This 100-count box is ideal for waiting areas, employee breakrooms and households that love fresh, hot coffee.
Member's Mark™ Donut Shop Coffee (100 single-serve cups) keeps your home or business furnished with cup after cup of smooth and flavorful donut shop coffee. This coffee is known for its well-balanced taste, making it excellent with creamer, sugar, black or anyway you drink it.
About Member's Mark Donut Shop Coffee
These delicious donut shop coffee pods are specifically designed to fit into Keurig 2.0® and single-serve machines. Each pod makes a cup of hot, flavorful coffee in just moments. It’s a medium-roast coffee made from 100% Arabica coffee beans, which are typically considered the best available thanks to the fact that they are grown at a higher altitude and matured for longer to impart a better taste and aroma. The blend is roasted to a medium roast level to accentuate the caramelization and sugar browning of the blend, while also illuminating the intrinsic palate profile of the coffee. This coffee is also Fair Trade Certified, meaning it supports the livelihoods of the farmers who grow these beans.
Is This Pack Convenient?
Absolutely. Whether you drink a single cup of coffee a day or four, this 100 pack of donut shop coffee will save you time and money. It's also an ideal addition to office breakrooms, waiting rooms and church pantries. The sturdy box is great for stacking and is compact enough to be stored pretty much anywhere.
How May I Best Enjoy Member's Mark Donut Shop Coffee?
The crisp flavor along with its smooth and naturally sweet finish makes this donut shop coffee a favorite amongst many coffee drinkers. Here are some ways to make this donut coffee your own:
- There’s a reason why it’s called donut shop coffee—because it’s great with donuts! Drink this coffee with your favorite donut or pastry for a perfectly energizing breakfast or midday treat.
- Brew up a cup and add a couple shots of your favorite coffee shop-like syrups, such as caramel, French vanilla and hazelnut. These syrups can even be bought sugar free, for those concerned about their sugar intake.
- For a holiday-like treat, brew a cup and add a couple tablespoons of cocoa, a splash of peppermint syrup and decorate with a candy cane stirrer for a coffee shop-worthy creation.
Member's Mark coffee comes from a range of cooperatives in Colombia. This coffee is purchased directly from a co-op of farmers and growers, CoopeTarrazú, which helps them put food on their table, support their families, and invest in their communities. Each purchase aids in the development of family farmers, ensuring their growth and progress for generations to come. Additionally, CoopeTarrazú uses their premium to invest in benefits for their farmer members. One project is repurposing coffee waste into fertilizer, which is available free of charge to the members.
Farmer Quote: “My dad involved me in the cooperative when I was a teenager, and I’ve been a member ever since. The cooperative has helped me grow not only economically, but also as a person," he says. “Being a coffee producer is an honest job, I have a direct relationship with nature and I couldn’t be more proud of that.”
Making a difference, one brew at a time.
Every time you drink Fair Trade Certified™ coffee, you help improve the lives of farmers and workers by enabling them to create sustainable livelihoods, safe conditions and stronger communities.
Over $2 million invested.
Thanks to your purchases of Member’s Mark coffees in 2017, farmers and their families earned over $2.7 million, which they reinvested towards new equipment, training, backpacks for students and more—all to create more sustainable and thriving communities.