Member's Mark Dental Chew Treats for Dogs (30 ct.)
Why we love this
About this item
- Freshens breath
- Clinically proved to reduce plaque by 25% and tarter by 62%
- Wheat gluten free and highly digestible
- Accepted by the VOHC (Veterinary Oral Health Council)
- Made in the USA
Member's Mark Dental Treats for Dogs (30 ct.) are clinically proven to reduce plaque by 25% and tartar by 62%. In addition, dental treats are highly digestible, contain omega-3 fatty acids and help freshen breath. The dental treats are made in the USA and are accepted by the Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC). Shop all Member's Mark dog food and treats.
Potato flour, rice flour, glycerin, water, natural flavor, gelatin, canola oil, titanium dioxide (color), monoglycerides of edible fatty acids, flaxseed oil, citric acid, magnesium stearate, tetradsodium pyrophosphate.
No artificial preservatives and no plastics. Product appearance and color may vary due to natural ingredients.
Calculated Metabolizable Energy
- per kg 3,161 kcals
- Per Serving 89.5 kcals (20-25 lb dogs)
- Per Serving 179 kcals (25 lb+ dogs)
- Crude Protein, not less than: 10%
- Crude Fat, not less than: 3%
- Crude Fiber, not more than: 2%
- Moisture, not more than: 13%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids*, not less than: 0.4%
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
For best results, feed Member's Mark Dental Treats as a dental treat every day. For dogs weighing 20-25 lbs, feed one half of a treat 1 -2 times per day. For dogs over 25 lbs, feed the entire treat 1 - 2 times per day.
To soften Member's Mark Dental Treats for you pet or to aid in dividing, please wrap a moistened paper towel and microwave for 10 seconds.
We do not recommend feeding Member's Mark Dental Treats to puppies less than 6 months of age or dogs weighing less than 20 lbs.