Member's Mark Natural Whole Almonds (3 lbs.)
Why We Love This
Loaded with nutrients and healthy fats, almonds are the perfect snack to beat those afternoon hunger pangs. They'll also make your recipes richer and healthier! Perfect anytime, Member's Mark Natural Whole Almonds are a versatile, good-for-you food that will quickly become a staple item on your grocery list.
About this item
- Healthy snack
- Perfect in sweet or savory recipes
- Grown in California
- Stand-up resealable pouch
Member's Mark™ Natural Whole Almonds (3 lbs.) provides a healthy snack and versatile ingredient to meals throughout the day. These crunchy almonds are an excellent source of nutrients and just happen to taste delicious, too.
About Member's Mark Natural Whole Almonds
This bag contains three-pounds of natural whole almonds grown in California. Almonds have gained a rise in popularity the last few years thanks to their creamy taste, incredible crunch and healthy properties. The package is resealable, so your almond nuts will stay fresher for longer. Natural almonds are non-GMO, gluten-free and vegan friendly.
Who Loves Natural Almonds?
Anyone who loves delicious and crunchy snacks that are also healthy. They are delicious right out of the bag and are a staple in homes across the country, with both adults and children finding them irresistible. Parents love to give these to their kids (and munch on them themselves, of course!) in a little baggie to bring to school for a filling and wholesome snack. They can be tossed in your choice of seasoning and make a healthy and hearty replacement for popcorn on movie night. Natural almonds are protein rich, cholesterol free and a good source of healthy fats, which can help keep our blood pressure in check. So while health food enthusiasts may flock to whole almonds, they’re also being nabbed up by anyone who wants a tasty and filling natural snack.
Can I Use Member's Mark Natural Whole Almonds in Recipes?
Yes! The versatility of these whole almonds cannot be overstated. Here are some great ways to munch on whole almonds:
- Add raw to salads and pastas for added crunch and a burst of satisfying protein.
- Stir-fry almonds with your favorite veggies and seasonings for a hearty vegetarian meal that is as easy to make as it is delicious.
- Toss in the blender with your choice of milk and fruit to make a protein-rich smoothie.
- Stir into your morning oats or cold cereal to make it extra filling and yummy.
- Crush and mix into cookie or muffin dough and bake. These natural almonds will add a fantastic taste and texture.
- Grind in a food processor to make almond meal, which can be used as a high-protein, low-carb alternative to other flour and opens up a whole new world of baking possibilities!
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."