Member's Mark White Plastic Forks (600 ct.)
Why We Love This
About this item
- 600 count of white plastic forks
- Heavy-duty construction stands up to breakage
- Ideal for food service, special events, restaurants, takeout restaurants and catered events
- Disposable for easy clean-up
- Box dimensions: 6.752"H x 16.566"W x 5.572"D
Packaged conveniently for foodservice professionals, the Member's Mark® White Plastic Forks (600 ct.) are suitable for nearly any dining environment—parties or events, takeout restaurants, kids' lunch boxes, outdoor eating, road trips and much more.
Are Plastic Forks Durable?
These heavy-duty plastic forks feature a heavyweight construction that is strong and durable enough to resists breakage. Stock up for your next large event or party with disposable forks that make after-party cleanup an easier task.
Where and How Can I Use Plastic Cutlery?
Whether you're planning a last-minute picnic, own a restaurant that provides takeout orders or throwing an end-of-summer block party and don't want to do piles of dishes afterward, Member's Mark White Plastic Forks are an ideal solution for your cutlery needs. Here are a handful of ideas of the events and occasions you can use plastic cutlery for convenience:
- In kids' lunch boxes
- Daily home use for all meals, stirring coffee, etc.
- For foodservice, takeout restaurants and catering purposes
- Be ready for on-the-go lunches while on field trips and road trips with the family
- Arm guests with plastic cutlery while at weddings, birthday parties and family reunions
- At large holiday parties, like Thanksgiving with the extended family, Christmas dinner, etc.
- Make cleanup and packing up after outdoor events—like camping, picnics and backyard cookouts—a breeze
Can Plastic Cutlery Be Washed and Reused?
Yes, plastic cutlery that is as strong as Member's Mark White Plastic Forks can be washed and reused for future dining purposes. Although they are often used with convenience in mind, these white plastic forks can always be washed and reused to cut back on waste and the costs of buying another 600-pack of plastic forks. To keep these white plastic forks strong and durable, we highly recommend hand washing, air drying and reusing this heavy-duty plastic forks when you are able. This is a great way to reuse disposable products and do your part in being environmentally friendly.