Mid-Century Modern Daybed (Assorted Colors)
About this item
- Mid-century daybed is grand in both size and beauty
- Ideal for placing in a guest room, family room and living room
- Use for extra seating or a bed
- Modern bed is perfect for lounging
Enjoy luxurious style and comfort with the Mid-Century Modern Daybed (Assorted Colors). Its sophisticated charm makes it easy to place in a variety of settings.
What's a Daybed?
Daybeds give you the option of having seating and bed furnishings combined into one. Daybeds are typically placed in bedrooms, guestrooms and small apartments. They may have backs and sides to resemble a sofa or a chaise. Some modern daybeds will feature a trundle for extra sleeping space.
You can find daybeds constructed from a variety of materials.
- Engineered woods:
- Daybeds made with MDF are more economical and are built to be just as durable as solid wood. They may be combined with laminate and veneers for additional strength, as well as the look of wood.
- Metal has been a popular daybed frame material for decades. It's strong and simple to clean.
- Genuine wood daybeds are usually made from oak, pine or mahogany. They're solid, durable and typically the most expensive.
- Although the frame of some daybeds may be made of wood or metal, they can be upholstered in fabric and leather. These modern daybeds offer more style and color versatility
Types of Daybeds
There are different types of daybeds to suit practically any style. Traditional or standard daybeds can be made to appear like a sofa when not being used to sleep in. Sleigh bed styles combine contemporary comfort with traditional elements. They come in different finishes and will blend in well with most décor. Canopy daybeds will feature four posts to support a frame that's covered with fabric and drapes over the furnishing. They add a romantic and elegant feel to a room. Chaise daybeds are not only ideal for sleeping in, but they're terrific as loungers. They come in a range of fashionable styles and are wonderful for relaxing. Some modern daybeds are designed with trundles tucked into the bottom of the unit for additional sleeping space when guests are over.
Why Choose the Mid-Century Modern Daybed Daybed?
The Mid-Century Modern Daybed features a streamlined silhouette with classic nailhead trim for true sophistication. This mid-century daybed is constructed with a durable metal frame for sturdiness. It is covered in soft linen for comfort.
This mid-century modern upholstered daybed is available in various colors to suit your style. It doesn't require a box spring for use and needs some assembly. This mid-century daybed makes an ideal choice for extra seating in a living room. It can accommodate a standard twin mattress, which is sold separately.