Mezzacorona Pinot Grigio (1.5 L)
About this item
- Mezzacorona Pinot Grigio is a white wine
- Offers aromas of crisp green apples
- Honeysuckle flavor notes
- Pairs well with appetizers, soups and pasta
- 12.5% ABV
Toast special moments with Mezzacorona Pinot Grigio (1.5 L), a crisp and delicious wine that can be enjoyed alone or with a variety of tasty foods. It?s an award-winning wine that is grown in vineyards along the Adige Valley, surrounded by the stunning Italian Alps.
About Mezzacorona Pinot Grigio
This bottle holds one-and-a-half liters of Mezzacorona Pinot Grigio, a popular white wine that offers notes of delicate honeysuckles and aromas of tart green apples. Its crisp taste is complemented by a smooth finish that makes it a wonderful palate cleanser. It?s best served at 50-54?F. Mezzacorona Pinot Grigio uses grapes grown using sustainable farming methods and hand-picked to ensure quality.
Who Will Love This Mezzacorona Wine?
Anyone who loves a delicate Italian white wine. Keep a bottle on hand to serve unexpected guests or to help celebrate the accomplishments of age-appropriate loved ones. It?s also a staple in restaurants that use it to serve guests as well as in gourmet cooking preparations. Because Mezzacorona Pinot Grigio is naturally elegant without being pompous, it?s the perfect addition to every-day and super-special occasions.
How Should I Serve Mezzacorona Pinot Grigio?
There are so many delightfully ways to enjoy Mezzacorona Pinot Grigio! Sure, it?s great straight out of the bottle and drunken from your favorite glass, but why not have a bit more fun? Here are some of our top suggestions for enjoying Pinot Grigio Mezzacorona:
- Cooking: use this wine to add an incredible depth of flavor to pasta, rice and other grains. It can also be used to deglaze a pan and create a delectable sauce for meats.
- With appetizers, particularly those made with flaky, buttery phyllo dough, or alongside soft cheeses. Yum!
- Alongside white meat and fish dinners.
- With soup and salad courses. Its well-balanced style is perfect for bold flavors and is an ideal palate cleanser between courses.