OFFLINE - OFFLINE - Member's Mark Yeast Dinner Rolls (36 ct.)
Why We Love This
Baked like it was in your grandma's kitchen, our bread is as fresh as it gets. Pick up a pack for your next party or dinner, but be sure to get enough for seconds.
About this item
- Made with real honey & brown sugar
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Great for sandwiches, holds up to your favorite sauces and dressings
Enjoy a chewy treat with Member's Mark® Yeast Dinner Rolls. They make a delicious accompaniment to dinner, lunch or snack time.
What's in Member's Mark Yeast Dinner Rolls?
Member's Mark yeast dinner rolls are made from the finest, wholesome ingredients. Each batch of yeast dinner rolls is carefully crafted, so you can sit back and enjoy the finest flavors and aromas of fresh-baked rolls without fussing in the kitchen.
Suitable for a Variety of Uses
From daily use to special events, these yeast dinner rolls are sure to make an impression. They’re versatile enough to be enjoyed for breakfast or lunch. They're also wonderful for when guests are over for special occasions, like Thanksgiving dinner, birthdays or other landmark events. With 36 rolls per pack, they're suitable for feeding crowds at social gatherings or restaurants.
What Are Some Fun Ways to Enjoy Member's Mark Yeast Dinner Rolls?
There are so many ways to enjoy these tasty rolls. Thanks to their responsibly-sourced ingredients and naturally delicious flavor, they’re even great right out of the bag. But for some added fun, here are our favorite ways to dress up these simply-awesome rolls:
- As a fun afterschool snack or slumber party treat, tear rolls in half and top with marinara sauce, cheese and other toppings to make customizable mini pizzas kids will love.
- Top these easy-to-slice yeast dinner rolls with your favorite deli meats, cheese, veggies and condiments for delicious sandwiches that are great for lunch at school or work, as well as when on the road.
- Slice and toast a roll for yourself and other household members, top with creamy butter or margarine and a sprinkle with cinnamon sugar for a sweet start to the day.