Member's Mark Yeast Dinner Rolls (12 ct.)
Why We Love This
Our rolls are simply too good to be that plain ol' sidekick at the dinner table. Create amazing sandwiches, sliders, and pizzas by making them the star ingredient!
About this item
- Yeast dinner rolls
- Freshly baked in club daily
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- Perfect for sandwich sliders or a side item for an entrée
- Sold in a 12 count - great amount to feed guests and family
Enjoy a chewy, fresh-baked treat with Member's Mark® Yeast Dinner Rolls. They make a delicious accompaniment to dinner, lunch or snack time.
What's in Member's Mark Yeast Dinner Rolls?
Member's Mark yeast dinner rolls are classically delicious rolls baked fresh in store. Made from the finest, wholesome ingredients these bread rolls are perfect. Each batch of yeast dinner rolls is carefully crafted, so you can sit back and enjoy the finest flavors and aromas of fresh-baked rolls without fussing in the kitchen.
Suitable For a Variety of Events
From daily use to special events, these yeast dinner rolls are sure to make an impression. They’re versatile enough to be enjoyed for breakfast or lunch. They're also wonderful for when guests are over for special occasions, like Thanksgiving dinner, birthdays or other landmark events. These bread rolls are perfect as a side item or used as an ingredient in home-cooked meals. With 12 rolls per pack, they're suitable for feeding crowds at social gatherings or restaurants.
What Are Some Fun Ways to Enjoy Member's Mark Yeast Dinner Rolls?
There are so many ways to enjoy these tasty rolls. Thanks to their responsibly-sourced ingredients and naturally delicious flavor, they’re even great right out of the bag. But for some added fun, here are our favorite ways to dress up these simply awesome rolls:
- As a fun after school snack or slumber party treat, tear rolls in half and top with marinara sauce, cheese and other toppings to make customizable mini pizzas kids will love.
- Top these easy-to-slice yeast dinner rolls with your favorite deli meats, cheese, veggies and condiments for delicious sandwiches that are great for lunch at school or work, as well as when on the road.
- Slice and toast a roll for yourself and other household members, top with creamy butter or margarine and a sprinkle with cinnamon sugar for a sweet start to the day.
- Make it a meal and serve with garlic mashed potatoes, roasted baby carrots, and New York Strip steaks.