Member's Mark Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter (1 lb. Elgin-Style Solids, 4 ct.)
Why We Love This
To get a fresh flavor and creamy consistency, we took milk straight from a local dairy farm and churned it to perfection. You butter believe it!
About this item
- Creamery churned fresh sweet cream unsalted butter
- Churned and packaged in California
- No additives or artificial ingredients
- Ideal for foodservice, bakery and pastry applications
Keep your home or business stocked with top-quality Member's Mark Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter (1 lb. Elgin-Style Solids, 4 ct.). These delicious and all-natural butter blocks are the perfect complement to both savory and sweet dishes, or just for spreading smoothly across morning toast to enjoy a taste of dairy-fresh sweet cream butter.
About Member's Mark Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter
This rich and tasty butter is made with fresh pasteurized cream from 100 percent real California dairy milk. It’s carefully churned at a creamery in California’s San Joaquin Valley. Each package contains four individually wrapped 16-oz. Elgin-style blocks, for a total of 4 lbs. of butter.
Who Loves Member's Mark Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter?
Anyone who appreciates the taste of real dairy sweet cream and prefers no salt butter. It’s perfect for both household and food service use. When using at home, keep a stick in the refrigerator and store the other three in the freezer to guarantee freshness. Use it on toasty English muffins, in hot breakfast cereal and of course, in any type of cooking or baking project you have. Unsalted sweet cream butter is also a favorite for use in bakeries, cafés, restaurants and catering companies.
What Are the Best Uses for Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter?
This sweet cream butter is as versatile as it is delicious. Some of our favorite ways to enjoy it include:
- In baking recipes like muffins, cookies and even frosting, especially in those that are intended to be sodium-free or that ask the baker to add a pinch of a particular salt to the batter, such as sea salt, pink peppercorn or Himalayan.
- Unsalted butter is great for sautéing vegetables, as it enhances the natural flavor of the cooked vegetables without imparting a salty taste.
- For restaurants or catering companies that serve fresh-baked rolls to start a meal, include a small dish with a few parts of this sweet cream butter to delight diners.