Member's Mark Tandoori Style Naan Bites (14 oz.)
Why we love this
Puffy, chewy and oh-so delicious, our tandoori-style naan bites are perfect with your favorite dips, soups or warmed up with a brush of butter—mmm!
About this item
- Traditional Tandoori Naan
- Flame baked for authentic flavor
- No artificial color or flavors
- Approx. 35 pieces per pack
These tender, airy, bite-sized flatbreads are perfect for snacking and entertaining. Flame baked using traditional ingredients providing a rich flavour with a hint of smokiness. Enjoyed best when warmed and paired with your favourite dips, spreads, soups or curry.
Recipe: Roasted Red Pepper & Kale with Hummus Naan Bites
- 14 oz. Member’s Mark Tandoori Naan Bites
- 1 cup roasted red pepper hummus or classic hummus
- ⅓ cup red onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup kale
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- optional: black pepper / red pepper flakes, fresh parsley for garnish
- Pre heat oven to 400˚ F
- Spread about ½ the amount of Naan Bites from container onto a baking sheet and bake for 2-3 minutes on the middle rack of the oven.
- Remove from oven and set aside to slightly cool.
- While the Naan Bites are being cooled, place sliced pepper into a skillet and roast for 5-7 minutes, or until a bit black on either side. Once peppers are almost done, add 1 tbsp of olive oil and kale to skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes or until kale is cooked; set peppers and kale aside.
- Spread hummus over slightly cooled Naan Bites; add onion, red pepper, kale, and feta cheese. Add black pepper / red pepper flakes and garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
- Plate and enjoy!