Member's Mark Super Sweet Cob Corn (24 ct.)
Why we love this
Corn that takes the guesswork out of husking! Already cut for handheld snacking, these cobettes taste as sweet as they were plucked fresh from the farm.
About this item
- Three individual bags with 8 cobettes each
- Frozen to lock in nutrients and important vitamins
- Easy to prepare
- Pair with an entrée for a complete meal
- Mexican Street Corn recipe on the back of the package
Member's Mark™ Super Sweet Cob Corn is stripped and cut for handheld snacking. These sweet cobettes taste farm-fresh. Member's Mark Super Sweet Cob Corn has tender kernels and extra-sweet corn flavor. These pre-cut cobs are 3 inches in size, perfect for handheld eating. Individually quick-frozen to capture all the sweetness and nutrition of a freshly picked vegetable. 4 grams of dietary fiber and no added sugars.
How Do You Cook Member's Mark Super Sweet Cob Corn?
It’s easy to prepare these super-sweet corn cobettes. Place as many as you need into a shallow microwaveable dish with 1/4 cup of water. Microwave according to directions on the back of the package. If you prefer cooking on a stovetop, preparing these ears of sweet corn is just as simple. Fill a large pan with just enough water to cover the corn to be prepared and bring it to a boil. Add the frozen corn cobettes and return the water to a boil over high heat. Cover the pan, reduce the heat, and let the corn gently boil for 7-9 minutes. Remove the ears from the water with tongs and serve your friends and family delicious sweet corn.
How Much Corn Is Provided?
This package comes with three bags, each holding eight ears of corn. You'll get a total of 24 ears of sweet corn. Each ear is one serving.
What Else Can You Make with Sweet Corn?
Though the possibilities are endless, one delicious and creative recipe is found directly on the package. To make this Mexican Street Corn recipe:
- Cook your desired number of sweet corn cobettes to your preference.
- Combine 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise with 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder and brush the mixture over the cooked corn.
- Roll the coated corn cobs into half a cup of crumbled feta or cotija cheese and sprinkle with chili powder and cilantro.
- Serve immediately with a wedge of lime.