Member's Mark Smoked Apple Chicken Sausage (12 ct.)
Why we love this
Who says sausages have to be savory? A little bit of apple sweetens this one up, giving more life to the meatiness of the chicken.
About this item
- Fully-cooked, Naturally Smoked Apple Chicken Sausage Links
- 12 - 4 oz. links
- Real bits of apple in every bite
- All natural, minimally processed
- Made from only the highest quality ingredients
Apple and chicken make the perfect pairing in our Member’s Mark Smoked Apple Chicken Sausage links. Taste the just-right balance of savory and sweet. Enjoy them grilled whole, served on a sandwich bun, or sliced and diced in your favorite recipes. Serve with maple syrup for a tasty breakfast sausage. Or combine with waffles for a delicious play on the classic Southern dish—fried chicken and waffles.
Every one of our Member’s Mark smoked sausages is carefully handcrafted, stuffed in an all-natural casing, and slowly smoked for hours over real hardwood. We take time to expertly blend all-natural ingredients and just the right amount of savory spices into our sausages to deliver the perfect eating experience in every delicious bite!
Member’s Mark smoked sausages are produced by our master sausage-makers deep in the heart of Texas—where they know a thing or two about making great-tasting sausage. Treat yourself and your guests to one great meal after another with any of our delicious Member’s Mark smoked sausages.
Fully Cooked. Simply Heat Thoroughly on the Grill, Stovetop or Microwave.
- Grill: Preheat grill to medium heat. Place sausage on grill and heat for 6-8 minutes until hot. Rotate the sausage every 2 minutes for even heating.
- Stovetop (recommended): Heat sausage in pan over medium-high heat with ½ cup water until hot. Drain water. Heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil for 1 minute. Add sausage to pan and cook until casing is lightly crisp.
- Microwave: Place sausages in microwave-safe dish. Add ½ cup water, cover and heat on high 3–4 minutes until sausage is hot throughout. Cooking time varies with microwave oven wattage. Adjust cooking time as needed.