Member's Mark Security Envelope #10, Single Window (500 ct.)
About this item
- #10 Security Envelopes are ideal for business purposes
- The plastic window on the left makes it easy to display names and addresses
- Interior security tint
- Gummed flap for sealing
- 500 per box
Keep Member's Mark™ Security Envelope #10, Single Window (500 ct.) on hand so you can mail out all your important documents securely. With these 500 window envelopes, you have plenty for use at home or your business to help make sending mail quick, easy and safe.
About Member's Mark Security Envelope #10, Single Window
This box contains 500 individual security envelopes, which measure in at four and one-eight inches by nine and a-half inches. What makes these envelopes distinct is that they feature a transparent window for displaying the mailing address, a fully gummed closing flap to keep the envelope sealed until it reaches the recipient and an interior security tint to keep the contents unknown to prying eyes.
What Should I Mail with These Security Envelopes?
These self-seal envelopes are perfect for sending return mail to businesses that require your attention, as these single window envelopes allow the letter carrier to see their typed address with ease and nothing else. These are also ideal for when you intend to respond to a piece of mail but lose the single window envelope that was enclosed with the letter that came to you, like when snail-mailing bill payments. Security envelopes are also the safe way to send a check thanks to their interior print, but just be sure to wrap the check in a plain piece of printer paper before enclosing it in the envelop so the window doesn't betray the contents.
Can I Repurpose Member's Mark Security Envelope #10, Single Window?
Yes! It can be easy and fun to find new uses for security envelopes, especially if you have children. Here are some things you can create with old envelopes:
- Cut and paste to create mini envelopes that you can decorate and use to send small notes, like thank you cards.
- To store seedlings while waiting for winter to break and the ground to thaw.
- Be cutting, pasting, bending and sculpting, you can create a cute gift basket for small items.
- Repurpose as a notepad for lists.