Member's Mark Round Yellow Tortilla Chips (48oz., 2pk.)
Why We Love This
Just the right amount of corn and salt deliver a crisp, fresh, and deliciously thick tortilla chip. An ideal compliment to your favorite cheese to create the perfect nacho.
About this item
- Perfect combination of corn and salt for a fresh, crisp and deliciously thick tortilla chip
- Great for restaurants and concession stands
- Yellow corn tortilla chips for snacking or creating meals
- Perfect chip to pair with Member's Mark Salsa
Member's Mark Round Yellow Tortilla Chips are a delectable and crunchy snack that make taco night even better. They're excellent accompanied by a range of fresh salsas, cheese, guacamole or bean dips.
What Do You Get in This Box of Member's Mark Round Yellow Tortilla Chips?
This 6-lb. box contains two large bags of yellow corn tortilla chips. They're super crunchy and thick with a round shape. These chips are also lightly salted for additional flavor. They're simple to store in a kitchen pantry at homes, restaurants, cafeterias and other food service facilities.
Who Enjoys These Tortilla Chips?
Anyone who loves crunchy, savory snacks will enjoy Member's Mark Round Yellow Tortilla Chips. They can be eaten right out of the bag or dressed up with a delicious topping. They're great to munch on at home, work or school. These tortilla chips are easy to pack in a baggie to place in a lunch box. Place some on a plate or in a bowl next to your favorite Member's Mark dip or salsa to make movie night even more fun.
Delicious Ways to Enjoy These Tortilla Chips
Besides eating these round tortilla chips with salsa and guacamole, there are a number of other ways to enjoy them:
- Make homemade nachos by coating a layer of chips with shredded cheese, salsa and the protein of your choice. Bake in the microwave until the cheese is melted
- Create Mexican-style chilaquiles for breakfast: heat oil and tortilla chips in a skillet, stir in a couple of eggs and remove from heat once eggs are cooked. Top with shredded meat, cheese, tomatoes and cilantro and serve
- Make your favorite mac and cheese and stir in a few handfuls of broken chip pieces prior to serving for added crunch
- Craft a rich and creamy chicken and tortilla chip casserole by mixing cubed chicken, a few handfuls of crushed chips, salsa and corn. Bake inside of a casserole dish and then top with cheese and olives
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."