Member's Mark Chicken Enchiladas (46 oz.)
About this item
- Hand-rolled enchiladas made daily
- Authentic red enchilada sauce
- Made with rotisserie chicken, Cotija and Colby and Monterey Jack cheeses
- Serves 4 people
Grab Member's Mark Chicken Enchiladas and enjoy an authentically prepared Mexican meal ready-made for your convenience. These crave-worthy and wholesome chicken and cheese enchiladas are brimming with irresistible flavors and aromas and make any occasion more fun.
About Member's Mark Chicken Enchiladas
This container holds hand-rolled chicken enchiladas that are prepared fresh daily in your local Club. They’re made with juicy rotisserie chicken cooked in tangy red enchilada sauce, rolled into tender tortillas and coated with a blend of three kinds of cheese – Monterey Jack, Cotija and Colby Jack – and more enchilada sauce. Once heated, you’ll have a rich and cheesy chicken enchilada meal that will delight the senses.
Who Will Enjoy These Easy Chicken Enchiladas?
Anyone who loves authentic Mexican dishes. Members Mark uses only wholesome ingredients and zero fillers to provide a meal that is worthy of the finest Mexican restaurants. These easy enchiladas make a fast and delicious meal on busy weekday nights or can be brought to a social gathering to add more fun to the festivities. Because they’re made with simple ingredients, most notably rotisserie chicken and a blend of cheeses, these enchiladas will even be enjoyed by children and other picky eaters. They’ll prove tasty and convenient, just grab a tray and heat per package instructions.
How Should I Serve Member's Mark Chicken Enchiladas?
Sure, these chicken enchiladas can be enjoyed as-is for a fast and filling meal. But why not make it an even more exciting and satisfying meal? When serving these cheese enchiladas, try including one or more of the following:
- Fresh guacamole – after heating and serving the enchiladas, add a dollop or two of cool and creamy guacamole to each plate for added decadence.
- Refried beans and rice – when serving multiple guests, side dishes like these perfectly complement the enchiladas and can make the meal heartier.
- Homemade lime margaritas – with tequila or with no alcohol, depending on who you are serving, of course!
- Chips and salsa – for added crunch and flavor.