Member's Mark Ready to Cook Chicken Wings, Frozen (10 lbs.)
Why we love this
Your game day or outdoor cookout will be incomplete without these ready-to-cook chicken wings. Bake or grill—they go well with any dressing you like!
About this item
- All natural, individually frozen chicken wings
- Ready to cook
- Minimally processed
- No artificial ingredients
- USDA Inspected
Due to high demand,
This item may be unavailable from time to time.
Members Mark All Natural Chicken Wings can go from frozen to the grill or oven in minutes. Frozen individually and ice glazed, they come packed in a resealable bag for extended freshness. These juicy and tender wings pair perfectly with your favorite dry rub, spice blends or dipping sauces. Be it a game day, picnic, outdoor barbecue or a family gathering, it's the perfect appetizer that's ready to cook, requires minimum effort and is oh-so-delicious!
Honey Orange Glazed Chicken Wings
- 3 tbsp butter
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 small orange for zest and juice
- Sliced green onion
- Sesame seeds
- Cook chicken wings to instructions.
- Add butter and honey to microwave safe bowl. Melt in microwave and stir to mix thoroughly.
- Add Dijon mustard and cayenne pepper to butter mixture and stir. Add in juice of ½ the orange and zest to test.
- Drizzle over cooked wings and return to oven or grill on broil or high setting to caramelize sauce for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
*This recipe will coat approximately 20-25 wings.