Member's Mark Pumpkin Pie, Frozen (36 oz.)
Why We Love This
Handcrafted from fresh pumpkin, sugar and cream, our pumpkin pie delivers on freshness and flavor for a festive holiday dessert.
About this item
- Made from scratch with real pumpkin, sugar cane and cream
- Seasonal limited time offering
- No preservatives or artificial ingredients
- 8 servings per pie
Member's Mark Pumpkin Pie is ready to bake and fill your home with the rich smell of freshly baked pie.
Just take from your freezer into your preheated oven and in an hour you'll have a freshly baked pumpkin pie.
This Pumpkin Pie is sure to please guests as it is made with real heavy cream, Dickenson Pumpkin, pure cane sugar and contains no artificial ingredients or preservatives. Are you hosting this year's holiday dinner? Have your holiday guests indulge in this pumpkin pie when it comes to dessert time at your upcoming holiday dinner table!
Pumpkins are grown in the heartland by American farmers and harvested at the peak of freshness. The delicious orange flesh is processed to maximize freshness and flavor. This pie is preservative-free so remember to keep it refrigerated after baking.
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit
2. Remove plastic overwrap from pie before baking
3. Place frozen pie on baking sheet
4. Bake 60-70 minutes at 375° Fahrenheit
5. Pumpkin will dome up and crust will be a rich golden color
6. Toothpick or knife will come out clean when fully baked
7. Remove pie from oven
8. Allow to cool on baking sheet (about 2 hours)
9. Allow pie to fully cool before cutting