Member's Mark Prime Boneless Ribeye Cryovac (1 piece, priced per pound)
Why we love this
Hand-selected from grain-fed cattle, this superior cut of steak features all the juiciness, flavor and superior marbling you'd expect from a high-end steakhouse.
About this item
- Prime beef
- Hand-selected and cut from grain-fed cattle
- Excellent flavor and tenderness
Tender and juicy, boneless ribeyes are hand-selected and hand-cut from 100% Angus beef. Ribbons of creamy white marbling will ensure a tender, juicy steak. Cows are grain-fed so that you get a vibrant and natural flavor throughout the meat.
Spicy Grilled Ribeye Steaks With Avocado-Mango Salad Recipe.
What You'll Need:
- 1 to 1-1/4 pounds beef Ribeye Steaks
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 large mango, sliced
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 4 thin slices red onion
- 1/4 cup queso fresco, crumbled
- Combine 1 teaspoon lime juice and remaining rub ingredients; reserve remaining lime juice for Avocado-Mango Salad. Press rub evenly onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 9 to 13 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 9 to 14 minutes) for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, prepare Avocado-Mango Salad. Combine mango, avocado and onion in medium bowl; sprinkle with cheese and drizzle with reserved lime juice, tossing gently to coat. Season with salt and black pepper, as desired.
- Serve steaks with Avocado Mango Salad.
Recipe courtesy of Cattlemen's Beef Board and National Cattlemen's Beef Association