Member’s Mark Pork and Beef Smoked Sausage Rings (3 lbs.)
Why We Love This
Member's Mark pork and beef sausages can be enjoyed grilled whole or chopped into a stir fry. If you're short on time, a quick zap in the microwave works too!
About this item
- Fully cooked, naturally smoked pork and beef sausage rings
- 3 lb. package (4 - 12 oz. rings)
- All natural, minimally processed
- Sourced from the highest quality beef and pork
Savor the traditional flavors of our Member’s Mark Pork & Beef Smoked Sausage Rings. Spice up your favorite recipes with our perfect blend of pork, beef, and seasonings for big Texas flavor in every bite. Grill them whole or chop and add them to your favorite casserole or skillet recipes. Great for breakfast!
Every one of our Member’s Mark smoked sausages is carefully handcrafted, stuffed in an all-natural casing, and slowly smoked for hours over real hardwood. We take time to expertly blend all-natural ingredients and just the right amount of savory spices into our sausages to deliver the perfect eating experience in every delicious bite!
Member’s Mark smoked sausages are produced by our master sausage-makers deep in the heart of Texas—where they know a thing or two about making great-tasting sausage. Treat yourself and your guests to one great meal after another with any of our delicious Member’s Mark smoked sausages.
Fully Cooked. Simply Heat Thoroughly on Grill, Stovetop or Microwave.
- Grill: Preheat grill to medium heat. Place sausage on grill and heat for 6-8 minutes until hot. Rotate the sausage every 2 minutes for even heating.
- Stovetop (recommended): Heat sausage in pan over medium-high heat with ½ cup water until hot. Drain water. Heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil for 1 minute. Add sausage to pan and cook until casing is lightly crisp.
- Microwave: Place sausages in microwave-safe dish. Add ½ cup water, cover and heat on high 3–4 minutes until sausage is hot throughout. Cooking time varies with microwave oven wattage. Adjust cooking time as needed.