Member's Mark Organic Sliced Strawberries, Frozen (3 lbs.)
Why We Love This
Picked at the peak of ripeness, Member's Mark Organic Strawberries are pre-sliced and flash frozen so you can enjoy fresh fruit whenever you like.
About this item
- USDA Organic frozen strawberries
- Large, pre-sliced for convenience
- Flash frozen at the peak of ripeness
- Great for smoothies, cereal, salads and more
Member's Mark™ Organic Frozen Sliced Strawberries (48 oz.) are naturally sweet and tasty. These strawberry slices taste delicious when mixed into hot cereals, frozen smoothies, baked goods and so much more.
About Member's Mark Organic Frozen Sliced Strawberries
This easy-open and resealable bag holds three pounds of organic sliced strawberries. Each berry has been picked at the peak of ripeness and flash-frozen to maintain its nutrients and fresh flavor. Keep a bag in the freezer and pull out only the strawberries you need for your meals. There’s about 10 one-cup serving in each bag, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to enjoy this healthy and delicious organic frozen fruit whenever you like.
Are Frozen Strawberries as Healthy as Fresh?
Yes. Studies have shown that fruit frozen immediately after being picked maintains nutrients once thawed and eaten. These frozen strawberries are USDA organic certified, so they’ve been grown without using chemicals, unlike other berries. When you choose to snack on organic frozen fruit, as opposed to another type of sweet treat, like ice cream and candy, you’re obviously making a choice that gives you the greatest health benefits, as well as choosing a food that is free of cholesterol and fat.
What Are Some Unique Ways of Enjoying Member's Mark Organic Frozen Sliced Strawberries?
There are so many ways to enjoy these frozen sliced strawberries. Simply follow the package instructions as to how to thaw if needed. Here are fun ideas:
- Mix into pancake or waffle batter for a breakfast bursting with berry freshness.
- Once thawed, toss the berries onto mixed greens with walnuts, feta and sliced chicken for a nutritionally-dense and tasty salad.
- After thawing, add strawberries to an almond butter sandwich for a delicious and satisfying spin on the classic PB & J.
- Make Nutella pizza by adding creamy Nutella spread to sliced English muffins and top with thawed, sliced strawberries. Add a drizzle of honey for extra decadence.