Member's Mark Organic Applesauce Pouches (3.2 oz., 24 ct.)
Why We Love This
Enjoy the goodness of the most premium apples on-the-go, in a fun resealable pouch. Pack it for a quick snack, no unwanted ingredients or spoons involved!
About this item
- USDA Organic
- Convenient, no-mess, easy to carry pouch
- Most premium USA apples picked at the peak of harvest
- One pouch equals a full serving of fruit
- No added sugar, artificial colors or flavors
With Member's Mark™ Organic Applesauce Pouches, you and your kids can enjoy delicious organic applesauce in a mess-free and ultra-convenient pouch. These fruit pouches are filled with applesauce made from ripe, organic apples grown in the United States and are as fun to eat as they are healthy.
About Member's Mark Organic Applesauce Pouches
This package contains 24 3.2-ounce pouches that are easy to open and resealable. With these applesauce pouches, there is no need for a spoon—you simply drink the smooth applesauce from the pouch's nozzle as you may a beverage. The pouches are also sturdy and highly-portable, so you can bring them with you anywhere.
Do Kids Like Applesauce Pouches?
Yes! Any child that loves applesauce with love these applesauce pouches. They’re not only tasty and refreshing, but they make snack time fun for kids since they don’t need a utensil to eat this applesauce. Parents love these organic applesauce pouches since they contain a whole serving of fruit and are made without added sugars, artificial colors, preservatives or flavors. It’s a wholesome, organic snack that comes in an economical multipack, which is also good for the wallet. Applesauce pouches are a great addition to school lunchboxes, afterschool snacking or as part of a healthy breakfast.
Other Ways to Enjoy Member's Mark Organic Applesauce Pouches
Sure, these food pouches can be enjoyed as-is for a simple and wholesome snack. But there are other ways of incorporating organic applesauce into your day. Here are some of our favorites:
- Squeezed on top of morning oats or mixed with yogurt for an extra burst of fruity goodness and naturally-sweet flavor
- As a jelly component in a modern spin on the classic PB & J. Squeeze on to whole wheat bread, add almond butter spread and bam, you have an AB & A! It may not be as mess-free as when you’re eating the applesauce from the pouch, but it is fun and hearty
- If you’re making pork chops for dinner, using the applesauce from a few pouches will make a delicious side dish for you and your family