Member's Mark Organic Applesauce Pouches (3.2 oz., 24 ct.)
Why we love this
Enjoy the goodness of the most premium apples on-the-go, in a fun resealable pouch. Pack it for a quick snack without any unwanted ingredients.
About this item
- USDA Organic
- Convenient, no-mess, easy to carry pouch
- Most premium USA apples picked at the peak of harvest
- One pouch equals a full serving of fruit
- No added sugar, artificial colors or flavors
With Member's Mark™ Organic Applesauce Pouches, you and your kids can enjoy delicious organic applesauce in a mess-free and ultra-convenient pouch. These fruit pouches are filled with applesauce made from ripe, organic apples grown in the United States and are as fun to eat as they are healthy.
About Member's Mark Organic Applesauce Pouches
This package contains 24 3.2-ounce pouches that are easy to open and resealable. The pouches are sturdy and highly portable, so you can bring them with you anywhere.
Do Kids Like Applesauce Pouches?
Yes! Any child that loves applesauce will love these applesauce pouches. Parents love these organic applesauce pouches since they contain a whole serving of fruit and are made without added sugars, artificial colors, preservatives or flavors. It’s a wholesome, organic snack that comes in an economical multipack, which is also good for the wallet. Applesauce pouches are a great addition to school lunchboxes, afterschool snacking or as part of a healthy breakfast.
Other Ways to Enjoy Member's Mark Organic Applesauce Pouches
These food pouches can be enjoyed as is for a simple and wholesome snack but there are other ways of incorporating organic applesauce into your day. Here are some of our favorites:
- Squeeze on top of morning oats or mixed with yogurt for an extra burst of fruity goodness and naturally-sweet flavor.
- For a modern spin on the classic PB&J, replace jelly/jam with this applesauce. Squeeze some onto a slice of whole wheat bread, add almond butter spread and bam, you have an AB&A! It may not be as mess-free as when you’re eating the applesauce from the pouch, but it's both fun and hearty.
- If you’re making pork chops for dinner, use the applesauce from a few pouches to make a delicious side dish for you and your family.