Member's Mark Rich and Creamy Non-Dairy Creamer (60 oz.)
Why we love this
Give that cuppa joe or cream-based topping the top-shelf treatment with this rich, perfectly textured, cholesterol- and lactose-free non-dairy creamer.
About this item
- Flavorful and rich non-dairy creamer
- Use it in coffee or desserts
- Cholesterol and lactose-free
- Kosher dairy
Add a touch of luxury to your coffee and tea with Member's Mark Rich and Creamy Non-Dairy Creamer. This powder non-dairy coffee cream blends easily into your beverages for an ultra-smooth and flavorful drink that only tastes decadent, since it doesn’t contain the fat and calories of traditional coffee creamers.
About Member's Mark Rich and Creamy Non-Dairy Creamer
This sturdy tub holds 60 oz. of non-dairy creamer, enough for about a whopping 850 servings. It’s cholesterol and lactose-free, making it ideal for those who are lactose intolerant or on a low-cholesterol diet and looking for a way to enjoy the rich, creamy coffee they love. Keep in mind that although it’s non-dairy, it’s not vegan, as it is made with casein, a milk derivative that helps give it its creamy texture. It’s incredibly easy to enjoy—just mix a teaspoon or two into fresh coffee or two and stir until mixed.
Is Non-Dairy Coffee Creamer Healthy?
It’s definitely a healthier option for those who are abstaining from dairy products, for whatever reason. While many dairy creamers are loaded with fat and sugar, each teaspoon serving of this non-dairy creamer has only 10 calories, one gram of both carbohydrate and fat and is free of sugar and sodium.
How Else Can I Enjoy Member's Mark Rich and Creamy Non-Dairy Creamer?
This non-dairy coffee creamer can be enjoyed in so many ways and not just as a creamer substitute for coffee! Here are some fun ways of utilizing Member’s Mark non-dairy creamer:
- Besides using at home, store some in a mason jar and bring it to work to enjoy creamy drinks there.
- Out of traditional hot cocoa mix? Use this powdered non-dairy creamer with baking cocoa and sugar. The non-dairy creamer will make the drink creamy and rich.
- In bread recipes, like biscuits and dumplings, to help them hold their shape and add a creamy taste without unwanted sweetness.
- Add some to mashed potatoes when you are out of milk to get that creamy texture you crave.
We are so confident you will be delighted with your Member's Mark purchase that we promise to refund or replace any item you find unsatisfactory. We aim to delight all our members and would love to hear about your discoveries! Call us at: 1-888-301-0332 (toll-free), 8am - 5pm CST Monday - Friday.