Member's Mark Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese (5 lbs.)
Why we love this
- Five pounds of mild cheddar cheese
- Made with rBGH-free and rBST-free milk
- Perfect on tacos, salads, baked potatoes, eggs and pizza
- Good source of calcium
- Gluten free
About this item
Stock your refrigerator with the delicious dairy essential of Member's Mark Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese. This versatile food is perfect for salads, sandwiches (grilled or toasted), burgers, casseroles, pizzas, queso and much more. We only use rBGH-free and rBST-free milk in our cheese, so you taste everything you want and nothing you don't.
The Many Uses of Member's Mark Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- Grab two tortillas, a little oil and make a delicious quesadilla in a skillet
- Sprinkle this mild cheddar cheese atop tacos for your family's weekly taco night
- Melt it on your burger to get that right amount of cheesy flavor
- Use this cheddar cheese when making your kiddo's after-school grilled cheese sandwich
- Add a savory kick to any type of salad by sprinkling a handful on top
- Layer cheddar cheese on a casserole, or use it in a lasagna
- On low heat, melt a few cups of shredded cheese, add tomatoes and jalapenos for a spicy queso dip
- Complete your homemade pizza (or elevate a frozen pizza) by adding some before baking
- Complete a baked potato toppings bar by setting mild cheddar cheese next to chives, sour cream and bacon bits
- Spice up your Sunday morning breakfast by sprinkling crushed red pepper and cheese into your scrambled eggs
How Do I Make Macaroni and Cheese with Shredded Cheddar?
When we hear "cheddar cheese," the first dish that comes to mind is the all-American classic of macaroni and cheese. Nothing is more comforting than a heaping, ooey-gooey bowl of this satisfying meal. It's a simple, yet delectable recipe for you to make for the family or to bring to your next potluck.
First, preheat your oven to 350°F and then cook two cups of macaroni. Melt margarine or butter over medium heat and add chopped onions, salt, black pepper and all-purpose flour to thicken your sauce. Gradually stir in milk and remove from heat. Next, add Member's Mark Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese. Keep stirring until the cheese has melted and incorporate your cooked pasta to the sauce. Last but certainly not least, pour into a casserole dish, top with more shredded cheddar cheese and bake for 30 minutes, or until the top is bubbly and lightly browned. Let cool, then serve and enjoy.