Member's Mark Jumbo Wheat Hoagie Rolls (6 ct.)
About this item
- 12" wheat hoagie rolls
- Baked fresh in Club daily
- Perfect for home or food service use
- 6 rolls per package
Due to the special nature of these items; please place your Club Pickup order 24 hours in advance of the requested pick up time.
Delight in hearty and delectable Member's Mark™ Jumbo Wheat Hoagie Rolls (6 ct.), a yummy addition to homes and restaurants anywhere. Use these hoagie buns to create delectable sandwiches or as a tasty addition to soups, salads and dinners.
About Member's Mark Jumbo Wheat Hoagie Rolls
This pack contains six 12-inch hoagie rolls, made using quality whole wheat and baked fresh in your local Club daily. They have a crisp texture on the outside but are soft and fluffy inside. Wheat hoagie rolls are a healthier alternative to white flour hoagie rolls, which lack heart-healthy fiber and have often been bleach treated.
Who Will Love These Wheat Sub Buns?
Anyone who loves classic sub shop hoagie rolls and are looking for a more nutritious option than white hoagies. These delicious rolls are also ready to be enjoyed, making them incredibly convenient. They’re a staple in homes across the country and are also popular in food service businesses, like cafés, restaurants, catering companies and cafeterias. For those wanting to serve their family or their guests with a wholesome and still yummy bread roll, these are quality and economical option.
What Are the Best Ways of Enjoying Member's Mark Jumbo Wheat Hoagie Rolls?
There are so many great ways to use these hoagie rolls! How to enjoy them may come naturally to you, but here are some of our favorite ways just in case you need a bit of culinary inspiration:
- Sliced and stuffed with delectable deli meats, sliced cheese and crisp veggies, like lettuce, tomatoes and onion. Top it all off with creamy avocado, mayo or tangy mustard.
- These are the perfect vehicle for Italian-style meatball hoagies or chicken parm sandwiches! Don’t forget to toast the rolls and add plenty of tomato sauce and cheese!
- Cut these hoagie rolls into multiple chunks and toast. Now you have delicious whole wheat croutons to toss into salads and soups.