Member's Mark Smoked Italian-Style Chicken Sausage (12 ct.)
Why we love this
Meal prep is much faster when you have chicken sausage already seasoned with Italian spices. Just add some to your favorite sauce and pasta—dinner is served!
About this item
- Fully cooked, naturally hardwood-smoked, Italian-style chicken sausage links
- Made with real mozzarella cheese
- 12 – 4 oz. links
- All natural, minimally processed
- Made from only the highest quality ingredients
The authentic taste of a traditional Italian sausage—but made using chicken and mozzarella, a classic Italian cheese. The perfect substitute for pork or beef sausage in any recipe. Milder than our Spicy Italian-style chicken sausage, it’s the go-to choice for when you want just the right amount of heat.
Naturally Hardwood Smoked Chicken Italian Style Sausages are perfect for backyard barbecues or easy weeknight meals. Sauté sausage slices, add to bowtie pasta, and mix in your favorite marinara—dinner is served!
Every one of our Member’s Mark smoked sausages is carefully handcrafted, stuffed in an all-natural casing, and slowly smoked for hours over real hardwood. We take time to expertly blend all-natural ingredients and just the right amount of savory spices into our sausages to deliver the perfect eating experience in every delicious bite! Member’s Mark smoked sausages are produced by our master sausage-makers deep in the heart of Texas—where they know a thing or two about making great-tasting sausage. Treat yourself and your guests to one great meal after another with any of our delicious Member’s Mark smoked sausages.
Fully Cooked. Simply Heat Thoroughly on Grill, Stovetop or Microwave.
- Grill: Preheat grill to medium heat. Place sausage on grill and heat for 6-8 minutes until hot. Rotate the sausage every 2 minutes for even heating.
- Stovetop (recommended): Heat sausage in pan over medium-high heat with ½ cup water until hot. Drain water. Heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil for 1 minute. Add sausage to pan and cook until casing is lightly crisp.
- Microwave: Place sausages in microwave-safe dish. Add ½ cup water, cover and heat on high 3–4 minutes until sausage is hot throughout. Cooking time varies with microwave oven wattage. Adjust cooking time as needed.