Member's Mark Honey Almond Granola (32 oz.)
Why we love this
A lot of granolas out there are all sugar, with no real benefits. This one is jam packed with whole grains, protein and fiber—exactly what your body needs!
About this item
- Made from whole rolled oats, hearty almonds and a touch of sweet honey
- 31 g whole grains, 6 g protein and 4 g fiber per serving
- Perfect with milk or on top of a fruit and yogurt parfait
Enjoy a handful of Member's Mark™ Honey Almond Granola (32 oz.). It's sweet and crunchy for a delicious treat anytime.
Granola is usually made from rolled oats, puffed rice, nuts and sweeteners like brown sugar and honey. Baked until crisp and golden brown, it's eaten for breakfast or as a snack. Granola can contain added goodies like chocolate and dried fruit, such as dates and raisins. It may also be made with flax seeds to help improve digestion.
Why Eat Member's Mark Honey Almond Granola?
Aside from being delicious, Member's Mark Honey Almond Granola is packed with protein, whole grains and fiber. It contains no trans fat or cholesterol. This almond granola also has whole rolled ups, crisp rice and honey for a sweet touch. It comes in a convenient resealable bag to maintain freshness.
A Tasty Topping
In addition to eating this honey almond granola for breakfast, it can be used as a topping for a variety of foods. Sprinkle some on yogurt for a flavorful crunch. Add it to ice cream for a delectable treat or on your favorite salad.
- Put this almond granola into a mix of chopped cooked bacon, eggs, whole milk, cheddar cheese and scallions to create an appetizing baked meal
- Combine it with pancake or muffin batter for added crunch and texture
- Make honey almond granola bars by heating up syrup, shredded coconut and peanut butter in a saucepan. Pour over granola and blend together. Press mixture firmly into a baking dish and chill
- Create tempting cookies by mixing these rolled oats with brown and white sugar, flour, melted butter, baking soda, eggs, vanilla extract and salt
- Make bark by melting dark chocolate over a saucepan, mix in granola and dried fruit. Place on a lined baking sheet and let cool. Put into the refrigerator for three hours