Member's Mark Fully Cooked Chimichurri Chicken Breast Fillets (3 lb.)
Why we love this
Meal prep just got better. Our chicken breasts come ready-to-eat and seasoned with a flavorful rub so you'll actually want to eat this over and over again!
About this item
- Fully cooked boneless and skinless chicken breast
- No artificial colors or flavors
- No added hormones or steroids
- Product of USA
Due to high demand,
This item may be unavailable from time to time.
Make dinnertime simple with Member's Mark™ Fully Cooked Chimichurri Chicken Breast Fillets (3 lb.). They're seasoned with a flavorful rub and ready to enjoy.
Why Eat Member's Mark Fully Cooked Chimichurri Chicken Breast Fillets?
Besides being tasty, these chicken breast fillets are boneless and skinless. They don't contain any artificial colors or flavors. These breasts are from chickens raised without hormones or steroids. They're a good source of protein, allowing you to create a fulfilling dish. These breast fillets also come in a convenient resealable bag to maintain freshness.
Are Member's Mark Fully Cooked Chimichurri Chicken Breast Fillets Simple to Prepare?
Fully cooked, these chicken breast fillets are easy to make and prepare from frozen. Just follow the directions on the back of the package to make a delicious. Place a few pieces in the microwave to heat up in minutes to create a quick lunch. You can also put these breasts in the oven on a baking sheet to cook up a main dish for the entire family.
Ideal for Parties
These chicken breast fillets are terrific for various events. Purchase multiple packs to serve a flavorful delectable meal to guests. These chimichurri breasts are wonderful for birthday parties, lunch with friends, tailgating and more. They're also wonderful for serving at catered events.
Use in Recipes
Aside from eating these chicken breasts as they are, you can use them in your favorite recipes.
- Make a sandwich by placing these fillets in buns and topping with onions and lettuce
- Create a delicious wrap by adding these chicken breasts to tortillas
- Cut them into strips, add lettuce and salsa for a delicious take on tacos
- Slice these chicken breasts fillets up and mix into rice or pasta
- Chop them up to sprinkle over salad