Member's Mark Hatch Green Chile Smoked Chicken Sausage (12 ct.)
Why We Love This
Rich and oh-so juicy, our Member's Mark smoked green chile sausages are easy to prepare. Enjoy them grilled whole, chopped in a stir-fry or, if you're short on time, pop them in the microwave.
About this item
- Fully cooked, naturally hardwood-smoked, Hatch Green Chile chicken sausage links
- Made with authentic hatch green chile peppers and real mozzarella cheese
- 12 - 4 oz. links
- All natural, minimally processed
- Made from only the highest quality ingredients
Enjoy the seasonal flavor of ripe Hatch Green Chiles all year round! Spice up your menu with the sweet, smoky taste of our Member's Mark Hatch Green Chile Smoked Chicken Sausage. Tender, flavorful, and loaded with Hatch Green Chiles in every bite. Add a zesty gourmet touch to your favorite recipes for mac ‘n’ cheese, authentic street tacos, or tamale pie. Perfect on the grill or in a quick stir fry.
Every one of our Member’s Mark smoked sausages is carefully handcrafted, stuffed in an all-natural casing, and slowly smoked for hours over real hardwood. We take time to expertly blend all-natural ingredients and just the right amount of savory spices into our sausages to deliver the perfect eating experience in every delicious bite!
Member’s Mark smoked sausages are produced by our master sausage-makers deep in the heart of Texas—where they know a thing or two about making great-tasting sausage. Treat yourself and your guests to one great meal after another with any of our delicious Member’s Mark smoked sausages.
Fully Cooked. Simply Heat Thoroughly on the Grill, Stovetop or Microwave.
- Grill: Preheat grill to medium heat. Place sausage on grill and heat for 6-8 minutes until hot. Rotate the sausage every 2 minutes for even heating.
- Stovetop (recommended): Heat sausage in pan over medium-high heat with ½ cup water until hot. Drain water. Heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil for 1 minute. Add sausage to pan and cook until casing is lightly crisp.
- Microwave: Place sausages in microwave-safe dish. Add ½ cup water, cover and heat on high 3–4 minutes until sausage is hot throughout. Cooking time varies with microwave oven wattage. Adjust cooking time as needed.