Member's Mark Fully Baked Scalloped Potatoes (2.5 lbs.)
Why we love this
Scalloped potatoes aren't just for special occasions. Surprise your family with a classic, hearty side that's easy to heat up, and even easier to enjoy!
About this item
- Scalloped potatoes made with fresh sliced russet potatoes
- Creamy rich sauce made with whole milk, Romano, parmesan and cheddar cheeses
- Already baked and browned for a homemade taste
- Serves 6-8 people
Member's Mark Scalloped Potatoes is a classic, rich side dish for family dinners. Freshcut thinly sliced Russet potatoes are layered between a creamy rich sauce made of whole milk and cheddar, parmesan and Romano cheeses. Great for both small and large family dinners with no prep and simple heating instructions to take the stress out of the kitchen.
How Do You Prepare Member's Mark Fully Baked Scalloped Potatoes?
Oven (preferred method):
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove packaging and film.
- Place oven-safe tray on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and reaching 165°F.
- Remove film.
- Place tray in the center of microwave oven and heat on high for 7-8 minutes or until heated to 165° F throughout.
- If microwave doesn't rotate, heat on high for 4 minutes, rotate the tray, and heat for an additional 3-4 minutes until heated through.
NOTE: Do not prepare in toaster oven or broil