Member's Mark All-Natural Whole Turkey (10-16 lbs)
Why we love this
Antibiotic free, this savory grade A turkey is the ultimate centerpiece for your holiday spread.
About this item
- 10 - 16 pounds
- Grade A
- Convenient pop-up timer
- Antibiotic free and raised without added hormones or steroids
- Gluten free and no added MSG
- Limited time offer: Nov 9th - Nov 25th
- Limit 2 per Club Pick-up order
Available in clubs 11/9
Make your next holiday meal extraordinary with our Member’s Mark Whole Turkey. Our all-natural turkeys have never been given hormones or steroids and have never been treated with antibiotics. Each turkey has its own pop-up timer to let you know when your birds reaches the perfect cooking temperature. These delicious birds are only available for a limited time, so be sure to add one to your basket today. Nothing says holiday like a traditional turkey!
- Thaw in refrigerator 3-4 days, or place turkey in sink with cold water.
- Change water frequently to allow ½ hour per pound to thaw. Cold water thawing requires more attention. Once thawed, food must be cooked immediately.
- Cook whole turkey at 325°F until your meat thermometer registers at 165°F when inserted into the thickest part of the thigh and breast. Juices should run clear.
- Remove turkey from bag and remove giblets and neck.
- Place whole turkey, breast side up, on a roasting rack inside a shallow roasting pan.
- Brush turkey with melted butter, vegetable oil or spray with cooking spray and season as desired.
- Roast at 325°F according to the chart below.
- If turkey becomes golden-brown before it is fully cooked, cover with a loose tent of aluminum foil to prevent over browning. Cut a hole in the foil to view the pop up timer.
- Turkey is done when a pop up timer has popped and a meat thermometer, not touching any bone, registers at least 165°F in the deepest part of the breast and thickest part of the inner thigh. For optimal eating it is recommended to cook till 170°F in the inner breast and thigh.
- Remove from oven and allow the cooked turkey to stand for 20-30 minutes. This allows the juices to settle and makes carving easier.
Approximate Oven Roasting Time at 325°F:
Weight: Cooking Time:
8-12lbs - 2 ¾ to 3 hours
12-14lbs - 3 to ¾ hours
14-18lbs - 3 ¾ to 4 ¼ hours
18-20lbs - 4 ¼ to 4 ½ hours
20-24lbs - 4 ½ to 5 hours
24-30lbs - 5 to 5 ¼ hours