Member's Mark Cream Cheese (3 lbs.)
Why We Love This
From mac 'n cheese to carrot cake, every recipe is better with cream cheese. Our version is made with only the best ingredients—quality that you can taste.
About this item
- Crafted with the highest quality ingredients
- Made with 100% real U.S. milk from family-owned dairy farms
- No growth hormones
- Simple ingredients, no preservatives
Make your favorite recipes even more delicious with Member's Mark™ Cream Cheese (3 lbs.). It's made from 100-percent real milk from family-owned dairy farms in the USA.
Why Use Member's Mark Cream Cheese?
Crafted from quality ingredients, Member's Mark Cream Cheese has a clean, tangy flavor and firm texture. It doesn't contain any preservatives and is free of rBST. This cream cheese is an American Cheese Society winner and can be used for a variety of food applications. It comes in a convenient 3 lb. block for easy storage in the refrigerator. This cheese is ideal to have on hand in homes, as well as food service operations.
What Can I Do With Cream Cheese?
This soft cheese can be used for cooking, making dips and spreads. You can slice it, and enjoy it as is on a cracker or bagel. This cheese is also tasty on veggies like celery. It can be utilized to thicken sauces in order to create a smooth, rich texture. Sometimes, cream cheese is also used in place of butter when baking cakes or making frosting.
Since cream cheese is terrific for creating sweet and savory dishes, add it as an ingredient to give your meals pizzazz.
- Make crab rangoons by combining this soft cheese with crab meat, chopped green onions and tarragon. Place on wonton wrappers and fry in oil
- Create a homemade spread by blending it with chopped chives and parsley, a small clove of garlic and unsalted butter
- Use this cheese to make your guacamole stand out by mixing it with avocados, red onions, jalapenos, cilantro, lime juice and your favorite salsa
- Make white chocolate cheesecake by combining this creamy cheese with sugar, vanilla and melted white chocolate in a bowl. Pour the mixture over a homemade or store-bought pie crust and bake
- Use it to whip up delectable parfaits by mixing it with marshmallow creme and layering with fresh fruit in a glass