Member's Mark Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese Chunk (2 lbs.)
Why we love this
Colby or Monterey Jack? With this hunk of cheese, there's no need to choose. No matter how you slice or dice it, it's good for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
About this item
- Blend of two tasty cheeses in one large block
- Great for slicing, shredding and cubing
- Good source of calcium
Member's Mark Colby and Monterey Jack Chunk Cheese is a versatile and tasty cheese that is blended to perfection. With an interesting, yet mild flavor, it can be used on sandwiches, tacos, in dips or simply on its own as a snack.
Two Flavors in One Wholesome Block of Cheese
Any way you slice it (or grate it or chunk it) Member's Mark Colby and Monterey Jack Chunk Cheese is the perfect cheese to keep on hand in your fridge. The two-pound block gives you the freedom to choose whether you shred your cheese to keep on hand as a topping, slice it for sandwiches or cube it up for easily portioned snacks.
How can I serve Member's Mark Colby and Monterey Jack Chunk Cheese?
This cheese is mild enough to satisfy picky eaters, but flavorful enough to round out the flavor profile of your favorite dishes. With two delicious kinds of cheese in one two-pound block (Monterey Jack and Colby), you won't have to mess around with blending your own flavors—the hard work is done for you!
- Use Monterey jack cheese on sandwiches at parties or in a lunchbox
- Serve slices as an option in a buffet-style sandwich bar
- Slice the cheese into cubes for a snack at a party or keep portions in baggies
- Shred this cheese to use in omelets, on tacos or to top a salsa dip
- Slice cheese thinly to use on grilled cheese sandwiches
- Use in homemade mac and cheese recipes for more dimension of flavor and color