Member's Mark Chicken Breast Kabobs with Bell Peppers and Onions (priced per pound)
Why we love this
About this item
- Tender, succulent chicken, skewered with fresh peppers and onions
- Chicken kabobs are the perfect entrée for any barbecue
- Handmade with fresh ingredients
- Great on the grill or oven
- Season your way and serve
These handmade, high-quality chicken bresat skewers with fresh green peppers and yellow onions are the perfect addition to your backyard barbeque. Season to taste and serve.
- Brush grill rack with oil or sparay with nonstick cooking spray. Heat to high.
- Cook 12 to 17 minutes, turning every 2 to 3 minutes to prevent burning.
- Adjust oven rack so tops of kabobs are 6 to 8 inches from heat. Preheat oven to broil.
- Coat a baking sheet lightly with nonstick cooking spray and place kabobs on baking sheet.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, turning kabobs once at 7 minutes to prevent burning.
REMOVE FRESH PRODUCT FROM PACKAGE BEFORE COOKING. FOR FOOD SAFETY, COOK TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165 DEGREES FARENHEIT AS MEASURED WITH A FOOD THERMOMETER. APPLIACNES AND PRODUCT THICKNESS MAY VARY; ADJUST COOKING TIMES ACCORDINGLY. DO NOT MICROWAVE.