Member's Mark Smoked Cheddar Beef Sausage (12 ct.)
Why we love this
About this item
- Fully cooked, naturally hardwood-smoked cheddar beef sausage links
- 12 - 4 oz. links
- All natural, minimally processed
- Sourced from the highest quality beef
- 20% all-natural cheddar cheese
Cheese lovers rejoice! Treat your taste buds to a classic flavor combination. Our Smoked Beef Sausage brings together the rich savor of 100% beef and the tangy taste of real cheddar cheese. Our Naturally Hardwood Smoked Cheddar Beef Sausage Links are perfect for backyard barbecues or easy weeknight meals. Sauté or grill them and add to any pasta dish, stir fry, or omelet.
Every one of our Member’s Mark smoked sausages is carefully handcrafted, stuffed in an all-natural casing, and slowly smoked for hours over real hardwood. We take time to expertly blend all-natural ingredients and just the right amount of savory spices into our sausages to deliver the perfect eating experience in every delicious bite!
Member’s Mark smoked sausages are produced by our master sausage-makers deep in the heart of Texas—where they know a thing or two about making great-tasting sausage. Treat yourself and your guests to one great meal after another with any of our delicious Member’s Mark smoked sausages.
Fully Cooked. Simply Heat Thoroughly on Grill, Stovetop or Microwave.
- Grill: Preheat grill to medium heat. Place sausage on grill and heat for 6-8 minutes until hot. Rotate the sausage every 2 minutes for even heating.
- Stovetop (recommended): Heat sausage in pan over medium-high heat with ½ cup water until hot. Drain water. Heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil for 1 minute. Add sausage to pan and cook until casing is lightly crisp.
- Microwave: Place sausages in microwave-safe dish. Add ½ cup water, cover and heat on high 3–4 minutes until sausage is hot throughout. Cooking time varies with microwave oven wattage. Adjust cooking time as needed.