Member's Mark Smoked Cajun-Style Andouille Pork Sausage (12 ct.)
Why we love this
Now you can make your Louisiana faves right at home! Cajun seasoning give some pizzazz to this sausage, making it perfect for jambalaya and gumbo recipes.
About this item
- Fully cooked, naturally hardwood-smoked, pork Cajun-style Andouille sausage links
- 12 - 4 oz. links
- All natural, minimally processed
- Made from only the highest quality ingredients
As they say in New Orleans, “Laissez les bon temp rouler”—Let the good times roll! Bringing just the right amount of heat, our Cajun-seasoned andouille lends authentic New Orleans flavor to your favorite shrimp and sausage gumbo. It’s also the perfect ingredient for flavorful jambalaya or a classic crawfish boil. Pair with a crusty French bread to enjoy every delicious morsel.
For a simple yet satisfying meal, grill and serve on a toasted split-top bun with a dollop of mustard. Every one of our Member’s Mark smoked sausages is carefully handcrafted, stuffed in an all-natural casing, and slowly smoked for hours over real hardwood. We take time to expertly blend all-natural ingredients and just the right amount of savory spices into our sausages to deliver the perfect eating experience in every delicious bite!
Member’s Mark smoked sausages are produced by our master sausage-makers deep in the heart of Texas—where they know a thing or two about making great-tasting sausage. Treat yourself and your guests to one great meal after another with any of our delicious Member’s Mark smoked sausages.
Fully Cooked. Simply Heat Thoroughly on Grill, Stovetop or Microwave.
- Grill: Preheat grill to medium heat. Place sausage on grill and heat for 6-8 minutes until hot. Rotate the sausage every 2 minutes for even heating.
- Stovetop (recommended): Heat sausage in pan over medium-high heat with ½ cup water until hot. Drain water. Heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil for 1 minute. Add sausage to pan and cook until casing is lightly crisp.
- Microwave: Place sausages in microwave-safe dish. Add ½ cup water, cover and heat on high 3–4 minutes until sausage is hot throughout. Cooking time varies with microwave oven wattage. Adjust cooking time as needed.