Member's Mark Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh Portions (6 lb. bag)
Why we love this
All natural and minimally processed, these boneless skinless chicken thighs make a delicious dinner you can feel good about serving.
About this item
- All-natural boneless skinless chicken thigh portions
- Ice glazed
- Individually frozen
- Resealable bag for convenience
- Ready to cook
Due to high demand,
This item may be unavailable from time to time.
Member's Mark™ Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh Portions (6 lb. bag) can help you serve a nourishing meal quickly and easily. Boneless skinless chicken thigh portions are ideal for countless flavorful recipes. Serve them broiled with rice and steamed veggies, or bread and fry them for comfort food. Each piece is individually frozen and packaged in a resealable bag so you can use as many as you'd like and save the rest for next time. Perfect for busy cooks and moms everywhere.
Member's Mark Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh Portions
This assortment consists of thick, tender chicken thighs that are ready to be cooked. These chicken thighs are skinless, boneless and sliced in pieces so they are easier to prepare. Their flavor has been enhanced with natural chicken broth.
Healthy and Delicious
Not only are these minimally processed and made with no artificial ingredients, but they can give your body the nutrients it needs to function properly. Each serving of this skinless chicken contains 17 grams of protein. These ready-to-cook chicken thighs make dinnertime even more convenient.
Asian Glazed Chicken Thighs Recipe
- Serving Size: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs, frozen
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¾ tsp ground ginger
- Remove top layer of ice from thighs by holding under lukewarm water for approximately 1 minute. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine lemon juice, soy sauce, brown and white sugar, water, garlic and ginger in a large nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat 3-4 minutes, stirring often.
- Add chicken, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 170°F.
*Serving suggestion: serve chicken and sauce over rice with steam vegetables.
Convenient and Resealable
This large pack is ideal for feeding multiple people at restaurants, parties and gatherings. These pieces of skinless chicken come in a resealable bag, which allows you to take out what you want and store the rest for later. Since you can reseal the bag, the chicken stays fresh longer.