Member's Mark Blueberry Bagels (6 ct.)
Why We Love This
Kettle boiled like they do in the Big Apple, these heat-and-serve bagels are made with only the best ingredients and contain real blueberries.
About this item
- New York-style, kettle-boiled bagels
- Made with real blueberries
- Perfect to heat and eat
- No high fructose corn syrup
Enjoy the flavor of New York City-style bagels bursting with juicy blueberries with this pack of Member's Mark™ Blueberry Bagels. These delicious bagels have been kettle-boiled and are delicious just as they are, though they can also be toasted and covered with your favorite spread.
About Member's Mark Blueberry Bagels
This package contains six full-sized blueberry bagels, made with premium flour, ripe blueberries, malt, yeast and triple-filtered water. They’re just as great as those made in their iconic native city as they’re uniquely boiled in a kettle just like those in New York City bakeries, offering that signature taste and texture bagel-lovers everywhere enjoy. Each bagel is already sliced for your convenience.
Can I Serve These Blueberry Bagels at Special Occasions?
Yes! These bagels can be enjoyed for everyday meals, like breakfast and lunch, or they can be served at social gatherings. They’ll be enjoyed by kids and adults alike who will appreciate the taste of fresh, sweet blueberries and the hearty, boiled bagel flavor. Bring a bag or two of blueberry bagels to office breakfast meetings, to the kids’ school when there’s an event, when you’re hosting guests in your home and pretty much any other occasion!
What are Some Ways of Enjoying Member's Mark Blueberry Bagels?
Delicious blueberry bagels can be enjoyed several ways! Some bagel eaters prefer to enjoy them untoasted, while some refuse to eat them any other way. Here are some of our favorites for eating these blueberry bagels:
- Top with your choice of cream cheese—plain or fruit-flavored cream cheese go best.
- Slather with butter or margarine—a warm, buttery bagel is delicious any time of day!
- Make your bagel heartier by topping with peanut butter (or any nut spread) and sliced bananas. Peanut butter + blueberries + bananas = awesome meal!
- If you prefer your bagel on the sweeter side, coat with butter, cream cheese or nut spread and a hearty drizzle of honey.