Member's Mark Beef Smoked Sausage (12 ct.)
Why we love this
Member's Mark beefy sausages can be enjoyed grilled whole or chopped into a stir-fry. If you're short on time, a quick zap in the microwave works too!
About this item
- Fully cooked, naturally hardwood smoked beef sausage links
- All natural, minimally processed
- Sourced from the highest quality beef
Enjoy our perfectly seasoned beef in Member’s Mark Beef Smoked Sausage. Made with coarse-ground beef that’s slowly smoked over real hardwood, these mouthwatering sausages are a delicious choice for backyard barbecues. Taste amazing grilled with bell peppers and white onions.
Grill them whole, serve on a sandwich bun, or slice and dice to add into your favorite recipes. Mix into your favorite pasta, salad, or stir-fry for an easy weeknight meal. Combine with cheeses and condiments for a crowd-pleasing party platter. Or just enjoy them on their own as a tasty snack!
Every one of our Member’s Mark smoked sausages is carefully handcrafted, stuffed in an all-natural casing, and slowly smoked for hours over real hardwood. We take time to expertly blend all-natural ingredients and just the right amount of savory spices into our sausages to deliver the perfect eating experience in every delicious bite! Member’s Mark smoked sausages are produced by our master sausage-makers deep in the heart of Texas—where they know a thing or two about making great-tasting sausage. Treat yourself and your guests to one great meal after another with any of our delicious Member’s Mark smoked sausages.
Fully Cooked—Simply Heat Up
- Grill: Preheat grill to medium heat. Place sausage on grill and heat for 6-8 minutes until hot. Rotate the sausage every 2 minutes for even heating.
- Stovetop (recommended): Heat sausage in pan over medium-high heat with ½ cup water until hot. Drain water. Heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil for 1 minute. Add sausage to pan and cook until casing is lightly crisp.
- Microwave: Place sausages in microwave-safe dish. Add ½ cup water, cover and heat on high 3–4 minutes until sausage is hot throughout. Cooking time varies with microwave oven wattage. Adjust cooking time as needed.