Member's Mark Bacon-Wrapped Tenderloin (14 ct.)
Why we love this
Feed the party animal in you with succulent beef tenderloin tips wrapped with smoked bacon. Just bake and serve for an indulgent entrée or fancy appetizer.
About this item
- Beef tenderloin tips wrapped with bacon
- Hickory-smoked bacon with delicious seasoning
- Perfect for parties
- Easy to prepare
- Ready in 15 minutes
The Member's Mark Bacon-Wrapped Beef Tenderloin is the perfect pairing of juicy beef tenderloin, wrapped in crispy hickory-smoked bacon, seasoned perfectly and placed nicely on a wooden skewer. These appetizers are easy to prepare and are perfect for any occasion. Each box comes with 14 perfectly portioned pieces, making them ideal for your next party.
1. From Frozen - Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Remove all packaging and place bacon-wrapped tenderloin on a baking sheet or tray.
3. Bake for 14-16 minutes, until an internal temperature of 165°F is achieved.
*For crispier bacon, broil on high for 3-4 minutes.
*Note: Keep frozen. Do not thaw and refreeze.