Member's Mark Apple Turnover (8 ct.)
About this item
- Made with light, flaky puff pastry
- Filled with delicious apple filling
- Topped with coarse sugar
- Baked fresh in Club daily
Sink your teeth into flaky, sweet pastries with the classic Member's Mark Apple Turnover. These baked apple turnovers are made fresh daily in your local Club and are excellent for special occasions or daily snacking.
About Member's Mark Apple Turnovers
This package contains eight apple turnovers made with flaky puff pastry stuffed with a delectable apple filling. Each pastry has a granulated sugar coating for extra crunch and sweetness. They’re a staple in European-style bakeries and cafés and can now be enjoyed at home or anywhere you want them. Bring a package or two to work for birthdays, holidays or potlucks. Delight your hosts by bringing these apple turnovers to a party for an uplifting after-dinner sweet treat with fresh coffee. Spoil the grandkids by giving these apple turnovers when they’re visiting for the weekend.
Who Enjoys Fresh Apple Turnovers?
Anyone can enjoy traditional fresh-baked pastries. Because they’re made with flaky puff pastry and a sweet apple filling, these turnovers are a simple yet decadent treat. They’re adored by people of all ages. Adults love apple turnovers with a cup of coffee in the morning and children love them, well, anytime! Apple turnovers are delicious as-is, but you can also enjoy them gently heated in the microwave for a few seconds to make the apple turnover filling warm and gooey.
How Should I Serve Member's Mark Apple Turnovers?
Though they’re ready to eat right out of the package, these apple turnovers can also be enjoyed several other ways. Here are some of our favorites:
- If you prefer your pastries extra crispy, bake them for a couple of minutes in a standard or toaster oven.
- To make them sweeter, top with melted butter and cinnamon-sugar or drizzle with chocolate syrup or caramel.
- These make an amazing dessert when slightly heated and topped with vanilla ice cream.
- Serve with a dollop of homemade whipped cream to complement the fruity apple filling.