Member's Mark 3-Piece Enamel Cast Iron Set (Assorted Colors)
Why we love this
This gorgeous set of enamel cast iron is ready to use with no seasoning required. From savory stews to delicious pasta, it's the perfect set for every kitchen.
About this item
- Set includes 9" skillet, 4-quart 2-in-1 grill and cocotte
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction; not recommended for glass cooktops
- Black enamel interior coating is durable, hygienic and easy to clean
- Hand wash only
The Member's Mark 3-Piece Enamel Cast Iron Set is a kitchen essential. The set includes a 9" skillet and a 4-quart 2-in-1 grill and cocotte. From a quick pasta al ragu to a low-temperature cooked, savory stew, the round roaster is perfect for cooking a variety of dishes in a single pot.
The round cast iron pan is ideal for searing meat such as steak or fillet, as well as roasting potatoes. They have long-lasting heat retention and exclusive enamel coating inside that will not react chemically with food. With an easy-pour side spout, the 9" skillet makes it easy to drain excess grease and pour sauce.
The heat-resistant, ergonomic cast handles, provide a comfortable grip for easy moving and serving. They are oven-safe up to 464° F/240° C and compatible with all cooktops, including induction; not recommended for glass cooktops. Extend the life of your cookware by handwashing only. Create delicious meals with the Member's Mark 3-Piece Enamel Cast Iron Set.
Using Cast Iron Cookware
- ALWAYS pre-heat cast iron cookware over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes before adding oils or other liquids. NEVER LEAVE PANS UNATTENDED DURING PREHEATING.
- Apply a thin, even layer of oil to the rim after drying and before cooking every time.
- Interior enamel coating requires no additional seasoning, unlike standard cast-iron cookware.
If you accidentally drop or crack the enamel coating off, you will need to protect the area every time it gets wet. Simply rub a little vegetable oil over the cracked or chipped area. Wipe away any excess oil with a paper towel.