Member's Mark 11-Piece Modern Ceramic Cookware Set (Assorted Colors)
Why we love this
About this item
- Ceramic nonstick interiors free of PTFE, PFOA & PFOS
- Dual-riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool while cooking
- Heavy-gauge cast aluminum lids lock in moisture and flavor
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Oven-safe up to 450°F (232°C)
We are currently experiencing intermittent out of stocks on this item and apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back later.
Our Member's Mark 11-Piece Modern Ceramic Cookware is a stylish addition to the kitchen that makes healthier cooking easy. Enjoy perfectly cooked steaks, stews, scrambled eggs and sauteed veggies with this versatile set of pots and pans, including two Dutch ovens. Featuring nonstick interiors and durable heavy-gauge aluminum construction, this long-lasting set of cookware makes it so you can cook with less oil and fast cleanup.
Superior Nonstick Cookware
Unlike traditional nonstick cookware, this set of pots and pans features ceramic nonstick interiors made without harmful chemicals like PTFE, PFOS or PFOA. Now you can enjoy superior nonstick performance with high release and easy cleaning after every meal. The impact-bonded honeycomb base makes this set safe for all stovetops, including induction. Plus, these pans are oven safe up to 450°F—talk about versatile!
Nonstick Cooking with Less Oil and Butter
The nonstick interiors of this cookware require little oil or butter while you're cooking for healthier meals that don't stick to the pans. The heavy-gauge aluminum construction delivers even heat distribution and long-lasting durability for years of cooking.
Even Heating and Enhanced Flavor
The specially designed cast aluminum lids have a curved shape for self-moistening circulation during cooking that protects food from drying out. The unique design gently cooks your dishes and enhances the flavors of the food during cooking.
Care and Storage
- Dishwasher safe, though handwashing is recommended to extend the life of your cookware
- Pots, pans and lids are oven-safe to 450°F (232°C)
- Suitable for use on all cooktops, including induction
- To extend the life of your cookware, cook only on low to medium heat; never on extremely high heat as it can ruin the nonstick interiors
Before first use:
- Handwash your pans in warm, soapy water.
- Allow your cookware to cool down completely before running cold water (to avoid warping your pans!).
- Once the pans are cool, clean the interior of the pans with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive dishcloth or sponge.
- Dry with a soft towel.
- Stubborn food can be removed with a sponge or non-abrasive scrubber and a little powder cleanser (like Bar Keeper's Friend).
What's included in this set?
This complete 11-piece Modern Cookware Set includes:
- 9.5" fry pan
- 11" fry pan
- 2-quart covered saucepan with lid
- 3-quart Dutch oven with lid
- 6-quart Dutch oven with lid
- 4-quart deep sauté pan with lid
- Multi-function stainless-steel basket
Is this set of cookware compatible with all cooktops?
Yes, the Member's Mark Modern Ceramic Cookware Set is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
Do the handles get hot?
The dual-riveted cast handles are designed to stay cool and comfortable while you're cooking. We recommend using potholders when removing the pots and pans from the oven.