Member's Mark Central Coast Cabernet Sauvignon (750 ml)
Why We Love This
About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your club.
- Selected from premium Central Coast vineyards
- Powerfully complex, full-bodied and concentrated
- Rich bouquet of dark fruit and chocolate
- Juicy on the palate with flavors of plum and cherry, accented by vanilla and allspice, finishing long with fine and firm tannins
- Pair with beef, lamb and a number of cheeses – especially aged, blue, Brie or Camembert
Member’s Mark Cabernet Sauvignon was selected from premium Central Coast vineyards. The region’s warm days and cool nights allow the Cabernet Sauvignon grapes to ripen slowly and develop a deep berry color, showcasing some of the best Cabernet Sauvignon that California has to offer. A powerfully complex wine with a classic flavor profile and youthful maturity, it also offers aromas of currant, blackberry, tobacco, and chocolate with flavors of plum, cherry, vanilla, and allspice.
We are so confident you will be delighted with your Member's Mark purchase that we promise to refund or replace any item you find unsatisfactory. We aim to delight all our members and would love to hear about your discoveries! Call us at: 1-888-301-0332 (toll-free), 8am -5pm CST Monday -Friday.