Member's Mark Beer Battered Cod Fillets (2 lbs.)
About this item
- Unique Beer Flavor
- Premium Hand Cut Filet
- Crispy Batter
- Wild Caught /Sustainably Sourced
Due to high demand,
This item may be unavailable from time to time.
We take our premium hand-cut cod fillets from deep icy northern ocean waters. We then coat them with our special batter to bring out a genuiune beer battered flavor. Our fillets cook up moist and flaky on the inside and crispy on the outside, to make for a quality meal every time.
Serve with french fries for a great tasting fish and chips. Beer battered cod pairs well with rice pilaf and grilled asparagus. Our cod fillets also make a tasty fish sandwich.
- Preheat to 450F and bake on a greased for 20 minutes.
- Flip and bake for an additional 4 minutes.
- Let rest 4 to 5 minutes before enjoying.
- For extra crispiness bake for an additional 3 minutes before resting.
- Deep fry at 350F for 4-5 minutes or until 155F internally
- Preheat air fryer.
- Cook in a single layer at 390F for 9 minutes or until 155F internally.
- Let rest 4-5 minutes before enjoying.