Member’s Mark USDA Choice Angus Beef Sirloin Tip Roast (priced per pound)
About this item
- 100% USDA Choice Angus beef
- Grain fed, hand cut, hand selected
- Premium reserve quality
- Product of the USA
Due to high demand,
This item may be unavailable from time to time.
Known for its tender texture and juicy, melt-in-your-mouth taste, Member's Mark™ Angus Sirloin Tip Roast is a truly fine cut of beef that is the perfect centerpiece for special meals. This boneless roast is hand-selected from cuts of grass-fed, American-raised cattle for the best quality available.
About Member's Mark Angus Sirloin Tip Roast
Each box contains about three to five pounds of delectable Angus sirloin tip roast, a tender cut of beef from the top sirloin that is as versatile as it is tasty. This sirloin roast is 100% USDA-certified choice Angus beef, which denotes a cut of beef that is highly graded for quality. The roast has been hand-cut for further excellence and has a short cooking time without compromising taste and texture.
Who Will Love This Sirloin Tip Steak?
Anyone who loves juicy, flavorful and tender steak! It’s priced per pound so you can purchase as much as you need to suit any occasion or to meet any budget. Angus sirloin tip roast is the type of steak generally reserved for gourmet steakhouses, although now you can easily enjoy it in the comfort of your own home. Serve this to family and friends during the holiday or cook it for your loved one as a special Valentine’s Day feast. It pairs perfectly with a variety of wine as well as with an array of vegetable accompaniments and desserts to follow.
How Do I Prepare the Perfect Member's Mark Angus Sirloin Tip Roast?
To cook a sirloin tip roast, keep in mind that it’ll take about 20-22 minutes per pound. Make sure you have a functioning meat thermometer on hand, so you never have to guess at the meat’s doneness! For rare, cook to about 120-125°; medium-rare, to about 130-135°; medium, to about 140°; and well-done, to about 160+°.
For the most tender and flavorful Angus sirloin tip roast:
- Let roast sit on the countertop for an hour to reach room temperature
- Pre-heat your oven to 450°
- Combine a half-cup of butter with your desired seasonings
- Coat top of roast in this butter mixture
- In your roasting pan, array desired roasting veggies and top with sirloin tip
- Roast in pan uncovered for 15-20 minutes
- Turn oven temperature down to 325° and put on the pan lid
- Cook until your thermometer reads 10° under your desired cook temp
- Remove and let sirloin roast sit covered for 20 minutes before slicing and serving