McCormick Poultry Gravy Mix (18 oz.)
About this item
- Perfect gravy for turkey and chicken
- Mix of chicken broth, enriched wheat flour and spices
- Gravy mix has no MSG or artificial flavors
- Easy to make by just mixing with cold water
- 18-oz. container
Make your meals stand out with McCormick® Poultry Gravy Mix. It's wonderful for adding rich flavor to chicken and turkey.
Why Use McCormick Poultry Gravy Mix?
McCormick Poultry Gravy Mix is made with enriched wheat flour, spices and chicken broth. It's free of artificial flavors and MSG. This gravy mix comes in a convenient plastic container with a sectioned lid that allows you to easily sprinkle or spoon out the contents onto food. It's ideal for use in homes and in restaurants. The label on the container also has recipes on the back.
How Do I Make McCormick Poultry Gravy?
You can make this gravy mix with ease. It offers a homemade taste and makes preparing your dishes hassle-free. Just follow the directions on the container and add water as needed into a saucepan. Next, heat and stir to create a delicious sauce to pour over foods like mashed potatoes, sandwiches and stuffing.
Delectable Recipes with McCormick's Poultry Gravy Mix
Aside from enjoying this gravy as it is, you can use it as an ingredient for an array of recipes.
- Make a chicken pot pie by adding this gravy mix into a skillet of milk, water and butter. Bring to boil; stir in frozen vegetables and pre-cooked, cubed chicken. Place store-bought or homemade biscuit dough on bottom of a baking dish, and bake for eight minutes. Pour mixture on top, cover with more biscuit dough, and bake in the oven for 20 minutes
- Cook up delicious burgers by combining this sauce with ground turkey, minced onions and parsley
- Add onions, mushrooms, butter, turkey or chicken pan drippings to the prepared gravy mix to enhance the flavor
- Create a chowder by combining it with half-and-half, cooked turkey or chicken chunks, a can of whole corn, sliced bacon, chopped onions, flour, sage and red potatoes